I miss Martin Kampmann

He's one of my favorite fighters, win or lose exciting as hell, huge heart. I wishe he comes back soon. I would love to see another diego sanchez fight

Ain't nothing better than a Martin fight! I too hope to see him scrap soon. Phone Post 3.0

His wins over Alves and Ellenberger are a couple of my favorite come from behind fights. Phone Post 3.0

Great fighter. Phone Post 3.0

Agree with everyone else. Kampmann is a heck of a fighter. I don't remember when was the last time he was involved in a boring fight. Phone Post 3.0

Is currently injured or semi retired? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, never a dull moment with this guy win or lose.

I said many times, he somehow always flew under my radar. Like I would see him fight and be like......wait, this dude is a bad mofo, then would see him fight again and think "who is this guy, I mean I have seen him fight, what's his deal again..........holy fuck, that's right, he is a bad mofo!" over and over.

He got screwed in the Sanchez fight.

grizzlyedwin - Is currently injured or semi retired? Phone Post 3.0

I guess he is semi retired.....

COME BACK MARTIN...you are our only hope!!!

move to sacramento and get trained by one of the best, boo. Phone Post 3.0

Martin is the fucken man. Loved watching him THROW DOWN.

One of my favourite post fight interviews ever was after his fight with McFedries where he just said "he hits f*cking hard!" Phone Post 3.0

grizzlyedwin - Agree with everyone else. Kampmann is a heck of a fighter. I don't remember when was the last time he was involved in a boring fight. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, and relating to the fight this weekend it shows what kind of power Hendricks has in his left hand to take Martin off his feet and across the cage like he did. If he had Martin's versatility timing and movement he wouldn't have to wrestle fuck in between Hail Mary overhand lefts. Phone Post 3.0

I was just wondering what he had been up to lately and then I notice this thread Phone Post 3.0

I'd love to see him fight Brown or Lawler

can we talk about some real fighters right now.............