I miss my friend

I figured I’d go through all the responses tonight and give them each the proper reply they deserve. I just can’t right now. Too damn much. I’m sorry. It’s just fucking raw. Really hard to talk about with anyone other than my wife. Shouldn’t have made this thread. Sorry for being a drunk asshole.

3 Likes

I’m currently helping my 82 yo neighbor get through the last chapter. It’s tough.

1 Like

Don’t apologize for shit.
Especially not to us.

3 Likes

This

1 Like

Nah, it helps you and helps others. Shit like this makes us more normal here. We all talk shit endlessly to each other and having a break to show empathy and share loss helps us as a community.

“Blue in the menacing grip of a day for which you’re manifestly unfit.”

Tomorrow I’ll be better. Promise.

1 Like

The fucked up part is, this motherfucker thinks I won’t eat him.

Lol.

I will absolutely eat you. I don’t waste food. Ever.

Screen name checks out.

Rough season, Alto.

Best thing you can do is carry on his legacy. Be Kevin to someone else. Change their life the way he changed yours.

1 Like

Sorry to hear. God bless you and the fam.

1 Like

Can I ask why the lie bothers you? Let me pose the question to you. What would you do to reduce the pain of a loved one? How far would you go to relieve their pain just for a few moments? Anything? Apparently that’s how Kevin thought too as that’s exactly what he did. He tried his best to spare you pain. His last act was to protect you as a friend should. That’s a rare thing in this world. He obviously thought quite highly of you.