I miss Owen more than any other

wrestler who has passed.  This is nothing against any others, just my opinion.  He was always entertaining.

I also feel it is the most tragic death as it was just a stunt gone wrong as opposed to make bad lifestyle choices.

The worst part, Owen was known for being a cheapass on the road, that's cause he wanted to retire to spend the time with his wife and two young kids.

I hope he gets into the HOF soon.

I'm sure Bret is pushing for them to induct Owen Hart, but the biggest is now Martha Hart. I know she tried to pull a lawsuit on WWE earlier this year when they released the Hart Anthology DVD because it featured Owen's likeness in it too much. Her beef is that WWE is making a profit off of Owen's name and exploiting his death.

I'm sure WWE doesn't want to start anymore trouble with Martha's lawyers at this point. Seems as if Martha doesn't want WWE to have anything to do with Owen's likeness. Even Bret has voiced his disapproval for this in the past.

So Owen in HOF seems awfully unlikely unless WWE wants to do a lot of work to get Martha aboard first.

you know I totally forgot....

I think part of the settlement has something to do with this.  That is also likely why there isn't a DVD set.  Can't blame Martha for being upset, but that would be great for his legacy and a DVD set could make the family some money.

All deaths are sad but Owen's is especially sad because he wasn't living the party lifestyle.

From all accounts a guy who loved his family and was looking forward to his years away from the business.

ArtWanderlei -  wrestler who has passed.  This is nothing against any others, just my opinion.  He was always entertaining.

I also feel it is the most tragic death as it was just a stunt gone wrong as opposed to make bad lifestyle choices.

The worst part, Owen was known for being a cheapass on the road, that's cause he wanted to retire to spend the time with his wife and two young kids.

I hope he gets into the HOF soon.
big ups artie

stickerking - just a dead jobber to me, a shame but he never mattered to me at all

fuck off.

Hunter, that's just his opinion.  I never like Benoit myself, but don't know of anyone else who feels like that.

no, the not mattering/being popular to a fan is fine. No problem w that. Callously calling him "a dead jobber" though is wrong.

lol, stickerking is a bitter, negative person. Comes through in almost every post in the short time he's been here. But it's funny in a crazy, drunk, redneck uncle kind of way. it's just his schtick.

Owen was one of my faves of all time. I really do miss him.

Logged in to vote stickerfag down'

lol, congrats on getting X-pac heat for just sucking up the joint.