I miss the old Mike Tyson...

This video never gets old.  Whenever I'm feeling unmotivated and don't want to hit the gym, I watch this...  

This video is amazing...

ttt

Wow, you guys really haven't seen this?  Seriously, save it.  Like I said, when you're sitting there feeling like you don't want to train, WATCH IT.  For some reason this vid just gets me into the right mindset and motivates me.  I think its the simplicity of it, the OLD Mike was the epitomy of boxing in its purest form IMO.   He just loved boxing, loved the people around him (trainers), loved to win. 

CRE, that video above you just posted and the Furious Angels vid are my two favorite highlights EVER.  And are easily two of the best EVER made! 

Gangsta, yes it will...  I think I've seen 'em all bro!   Got most of 'em saved on my computer!

WarOnDrugs - 

Mike Tyson is over rated, never really fought anyone of note, and when he did he got his ass beat.

LOL @ the 22 year old boxing expert.  Whatever you say pal... 

My fav tyson vid..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vBqoaW2oEsU

A gifted athlete, a troubled man..his training is what made him great. Cool training video of Mike. Crazy seeing how fast he was.

nevermind

Thanks!

Tyson in his prime would have made short work of top heavies from any era. With Kevin Rooney as his trainer (pre-Team Tyson with Don King), there wasn't a boxer in heavyweight history with faster more explosive power.

Old school Tyson footage is great.

Espn ran a mini marathon with old Tyson fight broadcasts a few weeks back. Have it dvr'd going to watch some tonight.

Nice!

He was awesome! I was a huge fan!

you guys remember when he fought Berbick?

TOWE - I miss the old Mike Tyson...

Mike is old right now, and pretty easy to find.

I think you meant you miss the young Mike Tyson...

The old Mike Tyson misses The "old" Mike Tyson as well.

RIPLEY - Tyson in his prime would have made short work of top heavies from any era. With Kevin Rooney as his trainer (pre-Team Tyson with Don King), there wasn't a boxer in heavyweight history with faster more explosive power.

Great post.  Agreed!

WarOnDrugs - 

TOWE I hope you die tonight. Really, just go fucking die you fucking Mike Tyson fan. OH I'M MIKE TYSON I'M THE MOST OVER RATED PIECE OF SHIT TO EVER LACE UP A PAIR OF GLOVES! That's why Douglas knocked him the fuck out.

Lay off the roids kid...