"I Miss TRT Vitor." Are You Serious?

He was cheating! I love knockouts as much as the next guy, but they're no longer impressive when you know definitively that a fighter is juiced to the gills. Am I alone here? What's going to be next? "I love when referees don't see eye pokes and groin shots." Phone Post 3.0

Im with you op. Phone Post 3.0

You're not alone.

I hear ya OP Phone Post 3.0

how is it automatically less entertaining? we like watching people get ktfo...saying its less entertaining because someone was juicing makes you sound like a retard.

Wyatt Derp - 

how is it automatically less entertaining? we like watching people get ktfo...saying its less entertaining because someone was juicing makes you sound like a retard.

Who's talking about entertaining?

XIII - 
Wyatt Derp - 

Who's talking about entertaining?

sorry the word he used was "impressive". 

Kostakio - He was cheating! I love knockouts as much as the next guy, but they're no longer impressive when you know definitively that a fighter is juiced to the gills. Am I alone here? What's going to be next? "I love when referees don't see eye pokes and groin shots." Phone Post 3.0

His cheating is independent of being on TRT.

He was supposed to be competing with a level of 600ng/dl of testosterone. He was at the time of the February test at 1500 ng/dl. He is now below 200 ng/dl.

I would guess that the difference in performance between a guy at 200 and a guy at a natural 600 is going to be larger than the difference between a guy at a natural 600 and a guy at a juiced 1500.

"What's going to be next? "I love when referees don't see eye pokes and groin shots.""

I personally like when refs don't jump in every time a strike lands to the back of the head. If you're going to turn over and put yourself in that position, tap out if you don't want to get hit there. Don't take advantage of a rule that makes possibly the most dominant position possible in a fight into a useless one where the guy in that dominant position can't do much of anything.

im pretty hip to steroids.. but not with these masking agents.. is there wany way he can use trt to get up around 5 or 600 and mask it? ive said it along he screwed himself by coming to vegas with 1472 levels.. but man he needs a way to get up around 600... im not for cheating tho :)

TRT Vitor is the New Old Vitor

orcus -
Kostakio - He was cheating! I love knockouts as much as the next guy, but they're no longer impressive when you know definitively that a fighter is juiced to the gills. Am I alone here? What's going to be next? "I love when referees don't see eye pokes and groin shots." Phone Post 3.0

His cheating is independent of being on TRT.

He was supposed to be competing with a level of 600ng/dl of testosterone. He was at the time of the February test at 1500 ng/dl. He is now below 200 ng/dl.

I would guess that the difference in performance between a guy at 200 and a guy at a natural 600 is going to be larger than the difference between a guy at a natural 600 and a guy at a juiced 1500.
Yeah maybe. Even probably. What's your point here? Phone Post 3.0

5pointer - im pretty hip to steroids.. but not with these masking agents.. is there wany way he can use trt to get up around 5 or 600 and mask it? ive said it along he screwed himself by coming to vegas with 1472 levels.. but man he needs a way to get up around 600... im not for cheating tho :)
He can't mask shit because Nevada will know something is wrong if he starts showing increased levels of test above his baseline, which happens to be below 200 now.

Like the reem, I have no idea how he even gets into the gym, let alone fight. Phone Post 3.0

When he started competing, everyone was on something and to be at least on the same level in the cage, you had to use something aswell, especially if you fought at openweight, fighting opponents who had more than 100 pound weight advantage on you. Not being on steroids back in the day of early UFCs and competing against bigger opponents is for me, more or less suicidal.

Surely that impacted his natural testosterone production in later in his fighting career so he kept roiding and got caught back in 2006 and recently this year.

He was cheating and his T levels were too much recently, but honestly who doesn't cheat during training camps ? I'd say only minority of fighters. Good example was Stephan Bonnar agreeing to fight A. Silva in less than a month, taking the big oppurtunity to beat godlike Silva, but risking his career at the same time because he was cycling during training camp, not being sure he can get roids out of the system so he wouldn't get caught. But he did. And there are others, and it is pretty obvious that most fighters cycle between camps.

Vitor with TRT was a beast, doing much better than other fighters who had TUE (Mir, Rampage, Sonnen, Marquardt, Roller, Duffee, Henderson, F. Griffin...). Vitor even knocked out Dan Henderson, who was also using TRT..

Say what you will against Vitor, he did cheat, but let's not pretend others aren't cycling during training camps, please.

I hope you'll be satisfied now to see low T Vitor against competing against other fighters who will probably still cycle.

I hope he at least finds a way to restart his test production with some Nolvadex/DAA/Clomid/.. etc, so he'll at least be on normal level on the fight day!

whitesun - When he started competing, everyone was on something and to be at least on the same level in the cage, you had to use something aswell, especially if you fought at openweight, fighting opponents who had more than 100 pound weight advantage on you. Not being on steroids back in the day of early UFCs and competing against bigger opponents is for me, more or less suicidal.

Surely that impacted his natural testosterone production in later in his fighting career so he kept roiding and got caught back in 2006 and recently this year.

He was cheating and his T levels were too much recently, but honestly who doesn't cheat during training camps ? I'd say only minority of fighters. Good example was Stephan Bonnar agreeing to fight A. Silva in less than a month, taking the big oppurtunity to beat godlike Silva, but risking his career at the same time because he was cycling during training camp, not being sure he can get roids out of the system so he wouldn't get caught. But he did. And there are others, and it is pretty obvious that most fighters cycle between camps.

Vitor with TRT was a beast, doing much better than other fighters who had TUE (Mir, Rampage, Sonnen, Marquardt, Roller, Duffee, Henderson, F. Griffin...). Vitor even knocked out Dan Henderson, who was also using TRT..

Say what you will against Vitor, he did cheat, but let's not pretend others aren't cycling during training camps, please.

I hope you'll be satisfied now to see low T Vitor against competing against other fighters who will probably still cycle.

I hope he at least finds a way to restart his test production with some Nolvadex/DAA/Clomid/.. etc, so he'll at least be on normal level on the fight day!
Seeing as no one likes to research exactly what Bonner got popped for, I'll inform you.

It was a weight loss drug. Not a PED. Dude comes out of retirement and takes a fight on like a month notice if that, he needed to cut mad weight, so he turned to a weight loss "steroid"
I see no problem with his decision and why people still shit on him for it is way over my head.

And now you know :) Phone Post 3.0

I like seeing fighters juiced up. Pride never die! Phone Post 3.0

Also, yes I do miss trt Vitor. This witch hunt on PEDs is bullshit imo. Phone Post 3.0

I think they should all be able to use what they like.

TheImmortalStocktonSlap -
whitesun - When he started competing, everyone was on something and to be at least on the same level in the cage, you had to use something aswell, especially if you fought at openweight, fighting opponents who had more than 100 pound weight advantage on you. Not being on steroids back in the day of early UFCs and competing against bigger opponents is for me, more or less suicidal.

Seeing as no one likes to research exactly what Bonner got popped for, I'll inform you.

It was a weight loss drug. Not a PED. Dude comes out of retirement and takes a fight on like a month notice if that, he needed to cut mad weight, so he turned to a weight loss "steroid"
I see no problem with his decision and why people still shit on him for it is way over my head.

And now you know :) Phone Post 3.0
This is incorrect. Drostanolone is an anabolic steroid. He was taking it for strength conditioning purposes not to lose weight. Phone Post 3.0

I'm going to see how he performs before i start forming and posting opinions Phone Post 3.0