I missed my girlfriends family 4th of July party today and she won’t talk to me (no pics)

1 Like

The truth? F that bro. I love you but that’s some bullshit right there. I’ve been smoking every fucking day since I was 14. I was married to my first wife for 10 years and this one for almost 14. I never go to family shit. Fuck that. My wife gets me and loves me and in fact, the first one (who was over for dinner last night) gets me too. I never went to shit w her either. You got yourself hooked on the WRONG woman buddy, straight up.

What you need is a girlfriend that smokes weed. Any girl that doesn’t smoke weed can kiss my ass in the county square. Make that anyone. Weed is AWESOME. but hey, you already know that. Your last gram huh? Bullshit you’ll be back because weed IS the magic in the world, and your lame ass straight gf IS a dime a dozen. Puleeeease. You should turn in your fuckin OG card. SMFH

GIF by Aminé

1 Like

op, you are in a very delicate spot right now. you do need to change, but you also need to do it in a way so that she knows YOU AINT NO BITCH

1 Like

break up love GIF by Denyse

1 Like

Here’s the thing. op is something around 40. He is still single. He is not happy with the way things are, and he also was not happy before the relationship. He needs to work on himself. If everything was great, this thread wouldn’t be here. You’re built different dude. OP needs to find a different way, whether it’s with this lady or somebody else.

1 Like

https://forums.mixedmartialarts.com/t/i-kissed-a-boy-and-i-liked-it/2837772

2 Likes

Memories…like the corners of my mind…
hqdefault

1 Like

lol @ all this serious advice. Closest thing we’ve had to a PassiveJay thread in a while. Thank you for your sacrifice kind sir.

3 Likes

8x. I’m glad you’re happy being addicted to substances. Sounds like you’re not smoking because you’re clinically anxious. Or maybe you’re a scared, anxious bitch and need weed to feel good. Whatever the case. Not everyone needs or finds weed truly helpful.

1 Like

Holy shit. Leave it to an antisocial stoner to have fag tendencies.

1 Like

Wrong.

But thanks for trying.

Idiot GIF

1 Like

I’ll fuck you 'til you love me :wink: (For real I will)

Let Me Go Love GIF by 3 Doors Down

1 Like

OP, please change thread title to “Dear Abby”.

2 Likes

Her being filipina changes everything and glad to see the OP is seriously considering dropping the weed habit

2 Likes

racist wonder showzen GIF

1 Like

4 Likes

Filipino? Yep, you’re dating the family too.

In a vacuum, the woman with a good family life is better than the one that doesn’t.

1 Like

You shut your cock sucker!

2 Likes

This is how my appearances go at the in-laws.

2 Likes

Dude, take a step back and get your head on straight.

1 Like