I need a name fighter for a commercial next week

Shannon "Works" hard. I'm sure he'd be great.  I don't know if he's a name fighter though.

Does it PAY?

How much?

totalwreckage - is your daughter hot?

WTF, pics?

Kazja, your really starting to get a bit of support from people getting fucked by the tapout crew, maybe even proving some validity to your statements... but you dig yourself a hole when you hijack threads like this, even if you convince yourself its not a jack.

Bobby has been supported by those guys for a while, and seems like a helluva good guy.  He isn't mask, he isn't skrape, so get off his nuts and TTT this thread as a great opportunity for a fellow UG'er.

Bobby is a great guy. I was just warning him about them.  Very shady guys. Cindy O hijaked the thread.

Okay, I will do it

I am out of shape, and don't fight anymore, and nobody knows me but...

I have a shaved head, tattoos and a nick name

how much do I get paid?

rev

this commercial is not for tapout by the way its for another company

Bobby Razak

so you expect me to do it for free?

come on, how much?

rev

Charles will vouch for me

rev

What's up Bobby,

You don't call your nigga's anymore

Ed Soares

kazja13 -  Bobby is a great guy. I was just warning him about them.  Very shady guys. Cindy O hijaked the thread.

Kazja, you're pathetic ass has "warned" Bobby about "them" on 50 threads and he has been very polite thus far in dealing with you. Every thread the guy posts that has anything to do with Tapout and most posts he makes on existing threads involving them is met with a clusterfu*k of the same crap you spout all over the board.

Leave his threads alone. You didn't even realize who he was until a day and a half ago and you acknowleged his work was good. Not stop chiming in every chance you get to "warn" him about the TO boys when we both know that's not your intent... you just can't help acting like the mullet wearing jaded beeotch you really are who is bitter at Mask for something that has nothing to do with Bobby.  Dummy.

Cindy 

Cindy O quit stalking me. Bobby sorry I warned you. Next time I will pm you, so the kazja stalker doesn't show up.

kazja13 -  Cindy O quit stalking me. Bobby sorry I warned you. Next time I will pm you, so the kazja stalker doesn't show up.
Alas, my work is done;)

Cindy

Fucking release the Tito Lee Murray footage already!

lol Shannon was actually whooping that guys ass

CindyO - 
kazja13 -  Cindy O quit stalking me. Bobby sorry I warned you. Next time I will pm you, so the kazja stalker doesn't show up.
Alas, my work is done;)

Cindy

thanks cindy, first thread of the day, wasnt even thinking of kazja, and there he is spamming again. The thread is about a commercial/not 4 TO.
I was going to call my dave Gardner out of Team Quest and tell him about it. God kazja sucks.

kazja13 - 
CindyO - 
kazja13 - Be careful with Tapout. I put an event together in two weeks for their pilot on Versus risking everything and promissed the world from them. Here is what I got.

Don't turn your back:

Stock Image - businessman stabbing<br>
another with a<br>
knife. fotosearch<br>
- search stock<br>
photos, pictures,<br>
images, and photo<br>
clipart

Of STFU acting like a little jaded beeotch because Mask from TapouT kicked your daughter to the curb. You thought you could ride his coattails of success to the top (same mistake you made with DW) by offering her up and lost your mind when he stopped calling.

Don't post your BS on Bobby's thread... his floor will forever be your ceiling... loser.

Cindy
There you go again with my daughter crap.  You need to ask him who kicked who to the curb. 

They are known back stabbing artist. Talk to joker on that one.

I am just warning him on what type of people he is dealing with.

You stay off his thread.

Talk to joker on that one.

LOL Joker 

Can we have a TapOut thread without talking about someone banging someones daughter........

ttt

Mike_in_CA - Can we have a TapOut thread without talking about someone banging someones daughter........

ttt

+1

WhatIsMMA - 
CindyO - 
kazja13 - Be careful with Tapout. I put an event together in two weeks for their pilot on Versus risking everything and promissed the world from them. Here is what I got.

Don't turn your back:

Stock Image - businessman stabbinganother with aknife. fotosearch- search stockphotos, pictures,images, and photoclipart

Of STFU acting like a little jaded beeotch because Mask from TapouT kicked your daughter to the curb. You thought you could ride his coattails of success to the top (same mistake you made with DW) by offering her up and lost your mind when he stopped calling.

Don't post your BS on Bobby's thread... his floor will forever be your ceiling... loser.

Cindy

What a fucking cunt

true on that comment WAFC!