I need cheering up, getting nasty scar on face.

For most of my adult life I have gotten nasty, disfiguring cysts on my face. I had not gotten one in a couple years so I was hoping my healther lifestyle had helped... but I guess not.  

I was not going to post pictures because of how embarassing this is but I figured you are the closest thing I have to friends so here... 

You can see some of the scars from previous problems in the same area.

Not to mention it hurts like a son of a bitch.

so yeah, could use a little cheering up if you guys do not mind.

chicks dig scars man!

so take a knife and go cut a hoe! Phone Post 3.0

Boynamedsue - chicks dig scars man!

so take a knife and go cut a hoe! Phone Post 3.0
About to say this haha Phone Post 3.0

How about some one liners to cheer you up?

My wife told me: ‘Sex is better on holiday.’ That wasn’t a very nice postcard to receive.

I’m learning the hokey pokie. Not all of it. But I’ve got the ins and outs.

If I’m ever feeling down I just type: ‘Yo are the best’ into Google. Then it responds: ‘I think you mean: “You are the best”’ and I feel much better

I PHONED the local gym and I asked if they could teach me how to do the splits.
He said: “How flexible are you?”
I said: “I can’t make Tuesdays.” Phone Post 3.0

Are you living in a cabin in New Hampshire, Walter White style?

I had one under my chin like 6 months ago.
You are not alone in dealing with crop like this.

Hang in there and worst comes to worst you got the wookie mask.

Its not as bad lookin as u think man. Phone Post 3.0

Sebaceous cysts? Excessive testosterone can cause those. You're just too manly for your own good. :) Phone Post 3.0

zetti - 

Have you seen a dermatologist concerning this?

for most of my life I did not have health insurance. The last 9 years I have had insurance but never got one bad enough to go in.

I have an appoinment with a dermatologist on monday.

This big Euro at our plant shared this yesterday with me. He pulled me aside after a meeting and was almost like a 10yr old with a dirty magazine:

Q - What is relative humidity?

A - The sweat on your balls from fucking your wife's sister.

Sorry - that's the best joke I have right now.

Honestly that nasty beard and mustache are more of a distraction than the scarring!

If you posted a pic of your face (sans active cyst) without any caption I'd wager 10 out of 10 people wouldn't notice or mention any scars.

Most people I know either have scars from chicken pox, acne, or injury somewhere on or around the face.

You'll obviously never be mistaken for Brad Pitt, but if I was a homo I'd let you suck my cock...

Next time I'm in the D, I'll pop that bitch for you. Phone Post 3.0

It doesn't look that bad. Just like a pimple. I am guessing you would be more conscious of it than anyone else.

I was at the bank the other day and an elderly lady asked me to help her check her balance,

So I pushed her over. Phone Post 3.0

ShamusO'nyou - It doesn't look that bad. Just like a pimple. I am guessing you would be more conscious of it than anyone else.

This.

Alco Hauler -
ShamusO'nyou - It doesn't look that bad. Just like a pimple. I am guessing you would be more conscious of it than anyone else.

This.

Exactly Phone Post 3.0

Yea 9 out of 10 people will just think it's just acne. I did when i first saw pic. Serious.

Voted up cause I'm ugly too. :)

Chin up, man. Cut a real gnarly scar into your face and dare people to ask where you got it. Phone Post 3.0

I had one on my ass I share your pain Phone Post 3.0

SXD - 
Alco Hauler -

This.

Exactly Phone Post 3.0

thanks. Its actually worse than it looks since I was not able to get a picture of it in all its angry glory.  but I appreciate the sentiment.

Gah, I know I sound like a whiney little bitch, gonna try to throw it off.