I need depressing guitar music

I really want to find some really depressing slow twangie guitar music. I find that I write better listening to stuff like this but im getting sick of tiny bit of it I have. If anyone has heard the background music that Henry Rollins uses for his spoken word albums that would be exactly the type of stuff im looking for. It doesnt have to be anyone famous or whatever. Something I can download is even better.

I don't know if its depressing, but Trailer Bride's 'High Seas' has a great swampy/twangy vibe.

Twangy and moody can be found all over Ry Cooder's soundtrack collection "Music By RY COODER" as well as the soundtrack for the movie "Deadman" by Neil Young.

Nick Drake - Really, really depressing music, but quiet and peaceful at the same time.

I loved Deadman, as a movie, and the soundtrack is great.

not at all twangy, but explosions in the sky is a great instrumental band with lots of mellow stuff.

Red House Painters or Sun Kil Moon

Same singer, different bands. slow, sad, twangy acoustic driven,
drinkin by yourself music.

The singer had a small part in "Almost Famous" as the bass player
who sang" tiny dancer" on the tour bus.

Leonard Cohen's earlier albums. "The Songs of Leonard Cohen," "Songs from a Room," "Songs of Love & Hate."

I second the Red House Painters. Also look at Idaho and Codeine for similar vein. Joy Division aint bad either...

Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds w/ Blixa Bargeld and Kid Congo Powers on gits.Suicide thyself,please.

Tom Verlaine - "Warm and Cool". If you can still find it.