I need girl advice

When I'm with girls in person I am great I am outgoing and always have fun and usually get with them but texting is a different story, I am like the shittiest texter ever and always seem to fuck up my relationships because I can't keep up a texting conversation and get anxiety and say things and instantly regret them, help me out OG? Phone Post 3.0

You're in the wrong place bud Phone Post

Just use lots of emoticons and you'll be fine. Phone Post

I'm on a huge slump it's fucking ridiculous. 0 confidence over here right now, so you're doing much better than me Phone Post

MahatmaPetey - Just use lots of emoticons and you'll be fine. Phone Post

What he said. Something like "8==D" should work. Phone Post

Simple; don't text. I have the same issue and I just flat out tell people that I'm a shit texter, and if they really wanna talk, they can hang out with me, call me, or wait a couple hours for a reply. Phone Post

Are you fucking kidding me? Tell bitches you dont text and be done with it or just fucking take 2 seconds to think before you type shit.

Type shit.
Read it.
Wait 10 seconds.
Either send or edit.
Problem solved.

Fucking kids these days.....

Just use the "I am a man, I hate texting" excuse. I like texting chicks because I dont have to actively pretend to care what they are saying Phone Post

Listen to the guy who said use a lot of emoticons. That's the key to a chick's heart nowadays. Phone Post 3.0

Lol...

You got a good problem op - imagine being a text pimp & tard in real life Phone Post

I only use texting as a tool to help me meet up with a girl. I also can't seem to get much attraction or decent flirting going via text vs. verbally, so play to your strengths. Little bit of banter, meet up. Nail. ??? . Profit.

Think of texting as writing. Spell check.

I always think of what I want to say before I say it. What helps is that I can type really fast so its nothing to check and edit.

What is the exact problem you have? Don't know what to say? Don't know how to type? Don't feel like typing? Phone Post

I like texting because it precludes having to talk on the phone

20 something problems

I ain't about to spell check for no bishes.  They get my mispellings and cock emoticons and like it.

The Sultan - Think of texting as writing. Spell check.

I always think of what I want to say before I say it. What helps is that I can type really fast so its nothing to check and edit.

What is the exact problem you have? Don't know what to say? Don't know how to type? Don't feel like typing? Phone Post
I can't connect through text like I can in person, and say shit that is too direct to end the conversation and makes girls angry Phone Post 3.0

Mencken -

I like texting because it precludes having to talk on the phone

I love talking on the phone because I can figure out what to say next from their reactions, I feel like a robot texting Phone Post 3.0

Theflesh22 -
MahatmaPetey - Just use lots of emoticons and you'll be fine. Phone Post

What he said. Something like "8==D" should work. Phone Post

I only use the thumbs up one if I'm being honest Phone Post 3.0

TheEssence - I'm on a huge slump it's fucking ridiculous. 0 confidence over here right now, so you're doing much better than me Phone Post
Sorry buddy, try changing up your scenery Phone Post 3.0

Libero21 - 
The Sultan - Think of texting as writing. Spell check.

I can't connect through text like I can in person, and say shit that is too direct to end the conversation and makes girls angry Phone Post 3.0

try not to say shit that is too direct to end the conversation and makes girls angry