I need help

Lost a SN bet last night. Can't figure out how to change. Could a mod or admin please change my name to...

MollywoppedbyConorsshaleighleigh

Thank you and have a great day Phone Post 3.0

yeah you do

Send email to snchange@mixedmartialarts.com.

Send the email from your email account that you signed up with here.

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

No need to TTT this shit.

StikingMMA posted what you need to do.

StrikingMMA - Send email to snchange@mixedmartialarts.com.

I don't know if OP is serious or if this is a troll thread.

OP is KNOWN to lose on big fights all the time.

Surely when he types "s" his browser autopopulates snchange@mixedmartialarts.com

crowbar -

Thanks man!!

However I can't log into my old email that I used when I signed up here. Phone Post 3.0

crowbar -

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

LOL at that (soon to be) new screen name. Good sport.

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

D241 -
StrikingMMA - Send email to snchange@mixedmartialarts.com.

I don't know if OP is serious or if this is a troll thread.

OP is KNOWN to lose on big fights all the time.

Surely when he types "s" his browser autopopulates snchange@mixedmartialarts.com

I very rarely do SN bets as its a pain in the ass to get it changed Phone Post 3.0

Ttt again Phone Post 3.0

Go into your account settings and change your email adress to your current email address.

Then email the snchange@mixedmartialarts.com from that email address.

Go to Account > Site Settings > Change email

StrikingMMA - Go into your account settings and change your email adress to your current email address.

Then email the snchange@mixedmartialarts.com from that email address.

Go to Account > Site Settings > Change email

Spoken like a true veteran screen name bet LOSER

ha ha ha ha ha

jk

That's a great new SN lol... poor Cream Phone Post

At this point it's just getting amusing to me about ttt'ing the thread and seeing how long it takes to get some customer service for a 5 second name change Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth - At this point it's just getting amusing to me about ttt'ing the thread and seeing how long it takes to get some customer service for a 5 second name change Phone Post 3.0

Did you see my last post wbout changing your email? Do that and fire off the email. You will be MollywoppedbyConorsshaleighleigh before you know it.

StrikingMMA -
teamquestnorth - At this point it's just getting amusing to me about ttt'ing the thread and seeing how long it takes to get some customer service for a 5 second name change Phone Post 3.0

Did you see my last post wbout changing your email? Do that and fire off the email. You will be MollywoppedbyConorsshaleighleigh before you know it.
I can't access this site from desktop. It's painful enough trying to check pm's and getting sent back to an add for the app that I already bought.

I have to click subscriptions 3 times before I can do anything.

I've already had to buy a new phone twice due to damage from me throwing it at the wall out of frustration. Phone Post 3.0

"ConorMollyWoppedMySN" IMHO Phone Post 3.0