I need ideas for a 4 day vacation

Last week in october for 5 days total. Me and a couple guys or me solo. I was thinking hog hunting in Arkansas or guided fishing in colorado. Any other ideas? Phone Post 3.0

Moab, Utah. End of October is a great time to be there. It may be hard to find a hotel though. Camping is more fun anyway.

temptation cancun.

Hog hunting in Arkansas. Lived here my whole life and Arkansas, especially NW Arkansas, is beautiful this time of year. Good fishing too depending on what kind of fishing you're interested in doing

EastClintwood - Hog hunting in Arkansas. Lived here my whole life and Arkansas, especially NW Arkansas, is beautiful this time of year. Good fishing too depending on what kind of fishing you're interested in doing

Plenty of hogs in Arkansas, you probably won't have to even leave downtown Little Rock.

DaveFu - 
EastClintwood - Hog hunting in Arkansas. Lived here my whole life and Arkansas, especially NW Arkansas, is beautiful this time of year. Good fishing too depending on what kind of fishing you're interested in doing

Plenty of hogs in Arkansas, you probably won't have to even leave downtown Little Rock.

Haha VU

LittleJoeMama - Moab, Utah. End of October is a great time to be there. It may be hard to find a hotel though. Camping is more fun anyway.
What do u do there? Is there a race or something? Phone Post 3.0

EastClintwood -
DaveFu - 

Haha VU
There is only freshwater fishing, right? Which is fine with me. Phone Post 3.0

Vegas Phone Post 3.0

My first thouight is "Vegas baby" but hog hunting with your boys sounds cool too.

Eggs dipped in Toilet Water - 
EastClintwood -
DaveFu - 

Haha VU
There is only freshwater fishing, right? Which is fine with me. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah. There's some great areas for trout and bass fishing, particularly the White River. Also anything on the Buffalo River is amazing.

http://www.buffaloriver.com/buffalo-river-trail/

The Buffalo is an awesome river. The White has some of the best trout fishing in the US. I easily had 50+ fish days there.

Vegas Phone Post 3.0