I need ideas for characters in a story.

Writing a post apocalyptic book/script

i have a good story bug Looking for character ideas who are floored or contrasting traits.

For example convicted murder bad guy but Is strongly religious. Or hates people who commit sex crimes.

Hero but has a drug problem.

Ideas like this will help

I need a strong personality bad guy.

Tough Good guy with personality floored.

Ruthless leader but will go to any length to protect those in his service.

Other ideas please help Phone Post 3.0

A street poet named Colt 45

...actually here is a nice place to start. The idea of character types and how they can be used has always interested me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stock_character

OGer but is broke and has a small dick.

Southern black woman but is a health-conscious vegetarian who can fit into the sit of a compact car.

Somebody with military background.. Age early to mid 20s. Gets home and apocalypse goes down and his family does in the chaos. Now he's out for revenge and killing everything in his wake. His only goal is to kill Phone Post 3.0

And very religious preacher who has turned to violence for survival.. He constantly preaches about the bible. But at the end of the day he's pumping you full of lead ( and later semen) Phone Post 3.0

Relationships are just as important as individual characters. We've all seen 'I'll do anything to save my family!' or 'I'll do anything to stop the evil guy!', but what would you do to help Singh, that nice old man that you just kind of know from 7-11?

An intellectual douchebag. Phone Post

A schizophrenic who 'foresaw' the apocalypse.

Or

a faux savant

Or

A black guy that goes around fuking post apocalyptic married pussy Phone Post 3.0

HolyHackZack -

Relationships are just as important as individual characters. We've all seen 'I'll do anything to save my family!' or 'I'll do anything to stop the evil guy!', but what would you do to help Singh, that nice old man that you just kind of know from 7-11?

Agreed Phone Post 3.0

you need a corgi in the story

If you were to give me that list of stock characters and said 'Outline a post apocolypse story for me in 5 minutes' I would go 'Cunning Slave' as protagonist and 'Lover of bad company' as antagonist. That could go places.

Or if in question make a character GG Allin. That should go well.

'In a place where life is cheaper than means of comfort humanity is a commodity that can not be afforded. The evil pimp rock warlord GG Allin rules his band of sex slaves with an iron fist. Mr. Allin is approached by Singh, an extremely wealthy, friendly and somewhat gullible potential client from the province of '7-11'. While negotiating the deal Singh befriends the intelligent and busty leader of the female sex slaves, who begins playing the parties against each other in a way to save her people.'

Boom. I'm accepting offers Hollywood.

Soup Nazi -

you need a corgi in the story

Lol Phone Post 3.0

HolyHackZack -

'In a place where life is cheaper than means of comfort humanity is a commodity that can not be afforded. The evil pimp rock warlord GG Allin rules his band of sex slaves with an iron fist. Mr. Allin is approached by Singh, an extremely wealthy, friendly and somewhat gullible potential client from the province of '7-11'. While negotiating the deal Singh befriends the intelligent and busty leader of the female sex slaves, who begins playing the parties against each other in a way to save her people.'

Love it Phone Post 3.0

HolyHackZack -

Love it Phone Post 3.0

HolyHackZack -

...actually here is a nice place to start. The idea of character types and how they can be used has always interested me.

Colt 45 from the L.A. Graff scene?
If so there's so many of us out here similar to what OP is looking for.
The irony of the whole thing is that we could care less about his little "characters".
Lol, but yeah good OP. Phone Post 3.0

ConditJustGSPeedHisPants -
HolyHackZack -

Colt 45 from the L.A. Graff scene?
If so there's so many of us out here similar to what OP is looking for.
The irony of the whole thing is that we could care less about his little "characters".
Lol, but yeah good OP. Phone Post 3.0
*Luck
(Sorry dude I'm drunk, haha)
Cereal tho Goodluck!.. Phone Post 3.0

Try Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

a sex addict eunuch...