I need some groomsman gift ideas

Any thoughts?

I have a wide variety of guys in my wedding, and it looks like I might go with individual gifts instead of getting everyone the same thing.

Wedding's coming up, so it's short notice. I don't really want to do the standard engraved crap all the wedding places try to sell you.

Maybe some engraved thimbles for your faggot friends? 

Apologies, I woke up in a mood. 

I got my groomsmen different bottle openers. A couple are big baseball fans so i got them bottle openers made from a pieces of game used bats. A couple like to hunt so I got them ones made from deer antlers. One just got out of the military so I got him one made from a 50 cal bullet

weed always makes a great gift

different knives

Bro jobs

a pro membership here

Swiss Army knife.

7 years later and all of my groomsmen still ove their knives.

Heystro - 
Zned -

Swiss Army knife.

7 years later and all of my groomsmen still ove their knives.

Are they 13?

33 - 45

Allen Edmonds website sells bottle openers made from game used MLB bats

I got each one an engraved flask with a bottle of their favorite liquor

I’mGhayForJhay -

Maybe some engraved thimbles for your faggot friends? 

Apologies, I woke up in a mood. 

impatiently awaits public confrontation thread later today

ghost of KVR -

I got each one an engraved flask with a bottle of their favorite liquor

Pretty much what I was going to post

I got each guy a sog multi tool and a pair of cuff links

Everyone got monogrammed drinking horns

A box of condoms and the phone numbers of one of the bridesmaids 

I wanted to get them all fleshlights, my wife overruled that idea and I ended up giving them golf putters.

I think most guys would be much happier getting a fleshlight than a flask or other traditional groomsman gift.

We were all early/mid-20's.  I bought nice leather cases with a nice razor, scissors, nail clippers, etc.  I nice kit they could keep in their car, in case they needed to spend the night somewhere unexpectedly.

Different needs for a group of 33-45 y.o.'s, though.  Maybe pay for each of them to get a BJ during the bachelor party?  Or a nice necker from Altofsky?  Or a nice set of cufflinks that they can all wear at the wedding?

I like the individualized gift idea, as well.

Never_rolled - 

Don't do it OP, get married that is. :)

Had a few divorced buddy's from highschool tell me this at the barber shop yesterday.

I figure I waited until I was 34, so hopefully I made better choices and a divorce won't be in the future. So glad I didn't get married in my 20's (beside the whole I'm going to be old as fuck when my kids grow up)

Some solid ideas here too! One of the guys will get a shave kit i think.

Some good ideas here, some terrible ideas, too. 

I like the idea of personalized gifts. Something engraved would be cool. Maybe a decent knife with their name engraved on the blade or handle. 

Get them all Ka-Bars. 

I’m not married, though, so what do I know? Every wedding I’ve been in, none of the groomsmen got gifts. One wedding they even had the groomsmen rent their own suits. Wouldn’t have been a big deal because we could have worn our own, but they had to match the bride’s dress. 

Theyre divorced now.