I Need The UGs HELP PLEASE

im cant afford a gi to train in and i know that the ug has a lot of contributors and site sponsors. i thought i might ask the ug in all of its greatness if a sponsor or anyone would be willing to help me out with a gi so i could train. i hate asking for things but i really want to train and simply cant afford a gi right now. if the ug could help me out i would appreciate it greatly. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

i dont really know. i only know in the brands i was just looking at...

mizuno 5.5

fuji A4

thanks alot bro, i hope you do but im like twice your size ;/

^ That's an awfully nice thing to do

I would vote you up if I could

thanks bro. you're the man. i really appreciate it. happy thanksgiving ;)

I'd donate a little cash to help you out. You've got the balls to stand in the forum here and state your case honestly.

if others are willing to chip in i'm sure we could come up with enough for a great gi.

humphrey sphinctermuscle - I'd donate a little cash to help you out. You've got the balls to stand in the forum here and state your case honestly.

if others are willing to chip in i'm sure we could come up with enough for a great gi.

For real. I'm not in the best position myself but I'll throw $20 for a UG brethren.

I'll offer 50.00

So that's 70 bucks. what does a high quality gi cost anyway $300? no sense in getting somethign cheap, let's put together a good deal here.

xrated, humphrey, and hugh. thank you guys so much, this is what makes mma.tv such a special place, the sense of brotherhood and camaraderie really seperates us from anywhere else in the online mma community. once again you have no idea how much i appreciate it, you have truly made my month and have given me yet another reason to be thankful on this day.

If X can't dig something up, I will put $20 on it as well. Plus if you guys send the money to me I will be able to get an ATTAMA one at my gym discount price (not sure what the price will be, but I will check when I go in on Monday).

Dom, PM me your height and weight so I can make sure we get you set up with the right size.

thanks babe, i appreciate it big time. i sent the pm. im one lucky bro to have friends as good as you guys.

http://www.mmaoutlet.com/Koral-Classic-Jiu-Jitsu-Gi-P505.aspx

Cant go wrong with the Koral, player.

Wonder if there are any places online having a Black Friday sale on gis?

What's your height and weight. I have a Gi but maybe used it 5 or 6 times. Im strictly nogi and only keep it around as a loaner for my tourneys... Phone Post

Awesome guys! That's super cool of all of you. Can't help him myself but it stoked me out to read this thread. Phone Post

FXG, im pretty sure my size is A4 in most gis.

i appreciate it bro. ;)

ttt Phone Post

Kostakio -  ttt Phone Post