I Need The UGs HELP PLEASE

this place rules

ok so if I see everything right we've got about 110 committed in donations right? the link that was posted at mmaoutlet is 159.00

Is that a decent gi?

ttt

let's get this done! we're only about 50 bucks away.

I'm out shopping now, but I will set up a paypal when I get home. Hopefully we can get a few more people to help. :)

I'm excited for you, Dom. PM me your addy.

WOW!

This is a perfect example of why this forum is THE BEST.

I really hate to piggy-back here, but I'm trying to start traneing too (had a couple classes just need to get the start-up money together).  The Gi was the biggest thing holding me back as well (Obviously I plan on traneing No-Gi too, but want to be able to learn traditional JJ at the same time.  I'm trying to trane in Baltimore, MD (advice on schools is also welcomed).  Anyone else find the same thing I did?  I've been watching mma for almost a decade now and found the techniques REALLY easy to pick up on.  Not trying to say I'm a "natural", but is this a common thing in people who are advocate fans of the sport?  I mean everything comes easier, bjj (my frame tends to help with that), wrestling (posturing, etc), and stand-up (everything from footwork to technique).

I'm 6'2" and about 160lbs, if anyone has any extra Gi's laying around I would be BEYOND grateful.  If I have to bleech/burn/wash the hell out of it to wear, I don't care.  Thanks in advance and I love you guys.

TheSergeK - http://www.mmaoutlet.com/Koral-Classic-Jiu-Jitsu-Gi-P505.aspx

Cant go wrong with the Koral, player.

that is a really nice gi. thanks again everyone for everything!

im gonna go ahead and pm you my addy ilt. im so excited i cant wait to start training everyday

ilovetortillas - I'm out shopping now, but I will set up a paypal when I get home. Hopefully we can get a few more people to help. :)

I'm excited for you, Dom. PM me your addy.

why would we need a paypal set up for him? why not just send him the money directly? Or do you know him?

you don't need to have a paypal account to send money to someone else's paypal. if you have a debit or credit card you can just do it like a regular transaction without an account.

I say we just get his paypal address, and send him the bucks. That, or someone that has a the time just coordinate it, collect the money and make the purchase. =

The UG has once again reminded me of why this is the greatest MMA community on the planet.   I am not in a great money position at the moment because I quit my job but i will send $10 to help out the cause as long as some one sets up the pay pal.  Good luck to ya.

here you go 

If this really goes through im truly impressed with this community. Best of luck to you guys. Unfortunately im flat broke from buying myself a rashguard and paying bills so cant help out :(

I was just trying to take the lead on organizing it. If Dom has a paypal we can send it all his way. What works best for you Dom?

paypal set up as:

UGGiFunds@gmail.com

Sagiv Lapkin -  $20 sent. Have good training my fren.

recieved!

as soon as we get to the goal amount for Dom, i will order his gi for him (i have his info and am ready to go).

i <3 the UG :)

you have sent $50.00 USD to Missy Estrada.

THE Kevin Chandler -  WOW!

This is a perfect example of why this forum is THE BEST.

I really hate to piggy-back here, but I'm trying to start traneing too (had a couple classes just need to get the start-up money together).  The Gi was the biggest thing holding me back as well (Obviously I plan on traneing No-Gi too, but want to be able to learn traditional JJ at the same time.  I'm trying to trane in Baltimore, MD (advice on schools is also welcomed).  Anyone else find the same thing I did?  I've been watching mma for almost a decade now and found the techniques REALLY easy to pick up on.  Not trying to say I'm a "natural", but is this a common thing in people who are advocate fans of the sport?  I mean everything comes easier, bjj (my frame tends to help with that), wrestling (posturing, etc), and stand-up (everything from footwork to technique).

I'm 6'2" and about 160lbs, if anyone has any extra Gi's laying around I would be BEYOND grateful.  If I have to bleech/burn/wash the hell out of it to wear, I don't care.  Thanks in advance and I love you guys.

Come on bjj guys, I know you are out there! Kevin needs a gi and wouldn't mind getting a hand me down. Somebody out there have anything that you have outgrown? Please take a minute to look though your closets. I would never have been able to trane if somebody had not helped me out. :)

humphrey sphinctermuscle - 
you have sent $50.00 USD to Missy Estrada.

We are on our way!!!

I'm on my way to dinner. I will add my 20 when I get home and we will be at 90 bucks!!!

i think if everyone chips in that has agreed to in the thread it should be within 20 bucks? somewhere around there, I didn't add them all up.

Hugh, you have sent $20.00 USD to Missy Estrada.