I never post political memes on facebook

You will never see me post on Facebook (or here either) about politics or religion. You know why? Because I assume that all of my friends are intelligent adults that have formed their own opinions based on research and  life experiences, and that it would be highly insulting to assume that I am going to change their mind with an internet meme posted on Facebook.

Oatmeal.gif

ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - Oatmeal.gif

mmmmmm, oatmeal. 

1) I enjoy PeeJay's Facebook when I take a minute to go look at it. (I turned off my newsfeed and unfollowed everything. So I have to go looking when I want to see something)

2) I'm shocked that the new Machine Gun Kelly rap video has MGK eating from a bowel in it which is clearly a rip off of the classic PeeJay oatmeal gif.

like this one? 

Neither do I. Sometimes I’ll post something that’s somewhat political, but only if I find it funny.  

I have a policy of unfollowing anyone who posts political stuff all the time. Or if their posts are too serious in general. 

i never do either because I have business clients on FB who know me.  

Im a big enough asshole on this forum when it comes to politics, I get it out of my system here lol 

Mynewscreenname -

Neither do I. Sometimes I’ll post something that’s somewhat political, but only if I find it funny.  

I have a policy of unfollowing anyone who posts political stuff all the time. Or if their posts are too serious in general. 

Yep. I unfriended an former coworker because her liberal friends were/are severe Hillary nuthuggers.  Severe and delusional about how wonder of a human she is.  I argued with that group once accidentally by asking if a post was serious or joking.  Never again

BigEyedFish -

like this one? 

Yessss!!!

thanks!  its my first and only political meme created lol 

Poleeko - 

I post political shit all the time on Facebook just to get a reaction out of my hard left and hard right leaning friends. I find it amusing. 

Politics has become a religion for many people.