I never want to watch Sylvia fight

"This sport isn't about what looks good, it's about what works.."

i couldn't disagree with this statement any more.

the thing that kills me about sylvia is the fact he has so many genetic gifts when it comes to fighting, he is huge and strong, and when adequately prepared he is fast. If he actually trained to aquire skills outside of stuffing the other guys game he would be awsome.

"He beat Brandon up. Like he landed at will towards the end of the fight. This sport isn't about what looks good, it's about what works.."

The clinch part was boring but Vera was the one who initiated much of the clinch surprisingly. But when they broke, Tim was all over Vera, give credit where its due, he tried to take him when they separated.

Why does Tim get all the blame?

I might of caught a few zzz's that fight to. but at least he didnt SHIT himself this fight!!

Tims constant "I'm gonna knock your ass out" is tired.. his last KO (AA) was a quick reaction and IMO lucky. He didn't take out cabbage when he was a punching bag and we know cabbage can be KO'd He was juiced up for Gan.. the kick against Telligman was pretty good though

AT THE VERY LEAST HE LOOKED BETTER THAN HE HAS IN THE PAST COUPLE. VERA WAS A DISAPPOINTMENT IF ANYONE WAS. TIM STEPPED UP AND IMO, DELIVERED. VERA TRIED KICKING AND HOLDING. TIM WAS THE ACTION AND THATS ALL YOU CAN ASK FOR IN A FIGHTER.

he should just take people down and pound them, get it over with