I noticed you were butthurt.

I noticed you got butthurt and anonymously froze my account without indicating which post broke what term of service. It must be a pretty sad life you live.

U wot, m8?

It happens to me a couple times a year and I have never been notified as to why. I figured it was just a good sign people were voting me down or something. Surprised anyone is butthurt enough to start a thread about it.

LET IT GO LET IT GOoooooooooo!

Despite never being frozen/banned on any other forum ever, I've been frozen multiple times here and it's always required multiple PMs to mods to figure out why, if I've been able to figure it out at all. Yet somehow this is the one forum that expects you to pay for basic features. Mind-bottling.

You must be butthurt to have made a thread about this

mod log says frozen from votes down.  it's automatic, that's why no one told you.

I noticed you got butthurt for being frozen and made a thread about.  It must be a pretty sad life you live.

See, it works both ways. ;)

Brockback Mountain - LET IT GO LET IT GOoooooooooo!
CANT HOLD THE HURT ANYMOOOOORE! Phone Post 3.0

Lrrr Ruler of Omicron Persei 8 -
Brockback Mountain - LET IT GO LET IT GOoooooooooo!
CANT HOLD THE HURT ANYMOOOOORE! Phone Post 3.0
LET IT GO LET IT GOOOOOO Phone Post 3.0

clattymine -

mod log says frozen from votes down.  it's automatic, that's why no one told you.

I noticed you got butthurt for being frozen and made a thread about.  It must be a pretty sad life you live.

Ooh the burn! Phone Post 3.0

I've been frozen several times by vote downs. Also been frozen and deleted by mods. Just means I am pissing off the idiots.

Usually when these threads are made its screaming for another freeze. Hope you got a nice jacket m8. You can have my one vtfu to try to warm up Phone Post 3.0

I wonder if he'll be voted down and frozen again for this thread?

clattymine -

Lol Phone Post 3.0

probably to many vote downs for attacking mark

alley - I wonder if he'll be voted down and frozen again for this thread?

Good call

Yes indeed he did

attjack - I noticed you got butthurt and anonymously froze my account without indicating which post broke what term of service. It must be a pretty sad life you live.
Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Dirt24d -
attjack - I noticed you got butthurt and anonymously froze my account without indicating which post broke what term of service. It must be a pretty sad life you live.
Phone Post 3.0
LOL. WTF!?! Phone Post 3.0

Omg I'm sick Phone Post 3.0

RickStorm -
alley - I wonder if he'll be voted down and frozen again for this thread?

Good call

Yes indeed he did

Why am I not shocked? Lol. Phone Post 3.0