I predict Cuomo will be the 2020 Dem candidate...

...after Biden goes down in flames over Reade.  Cuomo will beat Donald Trump.  Just a guess.

3 Likes

Nah son.

Doesn't count when it's their team.

1 Like

Hillary 

He'd have a better chance to win than Biden; it's crazy that this is their candidate.

Basz -

Hillary 

So brave 

I don’t know how they can just sub someone in if Biden has enough delegates to win win the dem nom

anyone take a civics >

but CNN is covering every second of his daily press conferences. And the media is making him look good with soft ball questions 

Basz -

Hillary 

No way.  0% chance. She had her shot, she's done and most of the party realizes what a bad idea she was.  A moderate Republican has a better shot of switching sides than Clinton.

Yesterday I thought Biden would get a few months before this had a chance to blow up, but after the news today and NBC running a big story on the evening news, it snow balls from here.

I doubt he backs out as a result of Reade explicitly, will likely be "medical reasons" or "what's best for the party" etc. But now I think he backs out and Cuomo  gets the nod.

androb -

I don’t know how they can just sub someone in if Biden has enough delegates to win win the dem nom

anyone take a civics >

but CNN is covering every second of his daily press conferences. And the media is making him look good with soft ball questions 

Site keeps losing my reply. Here's an article that explains it

www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/03/03/what-happens-candidates-delegates-when-they-drop-out/

sicko -
androb -

anyone take a civics >

www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/03/03/what-happens-candidates-delegates-when-they-drop-out/

can you post the entire article?  i don't have a wapo sub.

Cuomo is a Cum Chugger

EFM -
sicko -
androb -

anyone take a civics >

Open the link in an incognito window and you don't need a subscription. This works for many many sites. You're welcome.

Cuomo said he has no interest in the presidency and he is happy where he is.   But maybe if the DNC has dirt on him they could blackmail him into doing it.

Soup and Beer -

Cuomo said he has no interest in the presidency and he is happy where he is.   But maybe if the DNC has dirt on him they could blackmail him into doing it.

There's a lot of dirt on cuomo. Lots of corrupt dealings with donors etc.

ShortyMac -
EFM -
sicko -
androb -

anyone take a civics >

Open the link in an incognito window and you don't need a subscription. This works for many many sites. You're welcome.

I have learned some of the greatest life hacks on this forum 

androb -
ShortyMac -
EFM -
sicko -
androb -

anyone take a civics >

I have learned some of the greatest life hacks on this forum 

Thanks bro! 

There are thousands and thousands of people invested in Biden. Not just his immediate campaign staff, but also big donors and other contributors, who would be hurt if he pulled out. Each candidate has his 'team' and they surely won't recommend that Biden pulls out, even if dozens of other women come forward. 

It's not so simple that the DNC can switch their representative without a huge internal fight. I bet Biden continues on, but I could see Hilary trying to make a move if the opportunity presents itself. Cuomo hasn't even been vetted. The dirt on him hasn't even come out yet because no one expected him to be a Presidential contender. Who knows what is out there on all these people. Just like the 'grab them by the pussy' recording was withheld until the moment the Democrats thought it would make the largest impact, it's likely there's still shit out there on many potential Democratic nominees who haven't been thoroughly examined yet. That's an advantage for Hilldog over Cuomo.

Wouldn’t it go to Bernie by default???

That the guinea with pierced nips?

1 Like

Fredos idiot brother

OPEN THIS MOTHERFUCKER UP

1 Like