I predict that within 5 year term, White womenz will b heartbroken and alone

I believe that due to BLM, white girls are letting BBC skeet, now more than ever. Overall BBC are really terrible at sticking around (I’m not saying all but most are) and is there anything more undesirable to a white man than a single white baby mother with a mixed kid. If I start seeing white couples with mixed kids I’m calling out you worst kind of simps.

11 Likes

Feminism is to white women’s happiness as mass shootings are to bullied and depressed lunatics.

4 Likes

I don’t know what feminism has to do with this. I only believe that overall the experience is going to be negative. Potentially another stimulus can, down the road too now that I think about it

11 Likes

Exactly that. Anyone white trying to wife this chick is an actual simp

5 Likes

Lol now we are white boy shaming?

Lord forbid someone have a mixed kid that isn’t theirs.

The only people that worry about this kind of thing are exactly SIMPs or INsecure white men.

2 Likes

Who cares? Do what (or who) makes you happy. If some female wants some BBC, she should go get it. Not my party, so not my guest list.

1 Like

Who the fuck approves these accounts? More the merrier but Jesus Christ :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing your experience with BBC!

1 Like

I don’t know about OP’s theory of the BBC and women’s loneliness, but I’ve noticed my hardcore progressive/feminist friends have started having conversations about loneliness. They’re starting to turn 40, and more and more they’re saying things that point to them being lonely, and not wanting to grow old alone. They were all about the hardcore girl power and not needing a man in their late 20’s and 30’s, but now I’m hearing them worried about not having a family and growing old alone.

I try and be sympathetic, but on the inside I’m thinking “you’re 42 and every conversation you have with a man you’re either underhanded and snarky, or start an argument because you think anything he says is wrong purely because it was said by a man. Go get some cats and get used to being alone because that’s your future”

13 Likes

At any other time in history, this only would’ve happened as the result of rape through conquest.

2 Likes

This thread is full of White Fatheralists

There’s nothing to say to women who are complaining like that when they are over 32. You didn’t want a family for the past 15 years since you turned 20, it’s a little late to be freaking out about it at 35 or 40.

5 Likes

Marriage is really taking a beating in the press these days, and women in general have lost their collective minds. I dont think it has much to do with race. White women, as keepers and controllers of mainstream media, are going to have to figure out if and when to acknowledge that the idea of fucking indiscriminantly and focusing on their careers into their 30s was a failure for anyone who wants a happy marriage or long term relationship thereafter, and adjust the dials on the machine accordingly, but since they’re women, the possibility that they will acknowledge and be accountable for their errors is low…

11 Likes

They probably won’t have a family. A woman in her 40’s that gets pregnant run a significantly higher risk of producing undesirable (i.e. retarded autist aspberger) offpsring that their ripe and attractive 25-30 year old competitor. I see cats in their future.

What I’m saying is basically this but add a mixed kid. The white woman is fucked and will have a very hard time finding a mate that isn’t a bbc, Only simps

Also to address few simps in here already. I love bbc and bbw. What I’m saying is this: white women with mixed babies are very unattractive to white men. Now I will give you that I am making an assumption that white women are stupid and that they wouldn’t want to bang bbc again, but they might want to bang, and that’s ok

Dude, women with babies are unattractive to most men.

11 Likes

For sure. I just elevated it with a mixed baby tho

1 Like

I can’t imagine why anyone compares this place to stormfront.

1 Like