I prefer big women - AMA

No interest in skinny/slender/petite women here. Big butts, big boobs, big legs, wide hips. Some belly is ok as long as it's smaller than the rest of them. I don't like the round ones, I like the hourglass. I've fucked just about every type of female figure there is, and chubby chicks are by far the most fun. Bone is for the dog, meat is for the man. Phone Post 3.0

aaaaaaaand here we go.

So that means you cannot lie then? Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like you like curvy not fat girls Phone Post

Large Intestine - No interest in skinny/slender/petite women here. Big butts, big boobs, big legs, wide hips. Some belly is ok as long as it's smaller than the rest of them. I don't like the round ones, I like the hourglass. I've fucked just about every type of female figure there is, and chubby chicks are by far the most fun. Bone is for the dog, meat is for the man. Phone Post 3.0
I completely agree Phone Post 3.0

In for pics of your ideal woman, as I agree. But still love thin women too. Phone Post 3.0

My roommate Loves fat chicks as well and he can get any skinny that he wants...i just dont get it

Well, the obvious.... How big was the biggest? Phone Post 3.0

Pics for laughs plz. Phone Post 3.0

Saltynutz - I might be going out on a limb here, but something tells me you are an overweight male...
Nope. I'm in good shape and I look a lot like Russell Crowe. Phone Post 3.0

yfz - In for pics of your ideal woman, as I agree. But still love thin women too. Phone Post 3.0
I would if I could post pics. But I'll yay or nay anything you got. Phone Post 3.0

Gunny Highway - Well, the obvious.... How big was the biggest? Phone Post 3.0
Probably about 350. She was fat as fuck. Fun for a night but not relationship material. Phone Post 3.0

Have you ever mistaken a roll for a hole? Phone Post 3.0

Are you black? Phone Post 3.0

Would you consider Gina Carano too skinny or just right?

KeezyDoesIt - Sounds like you like curvy not fat girls Phone Post
Yeah, I like curvey and chubby, but I prefer a big fatty that's shaped right over what most dudes consider a "dime-piece". Phone Post 3.0

blas4ublasphemy - Would you consider Gina Carano too skinny or just right?
Gina is hot as hell, there are some picks of her where she's not in fighting form, obviously put on weight, and that's when I think she's hottest. Phone Post 3.0

Right Hand JO Power - Are you black? Phone Post 3.0
I'm white. Phone Post 3.0

RoysBellyRollzz - Have you ever mistaken a roll for a hole? Phone Post 3.0
No Phone Post 3.0