I Put Denis Kang In a Triangle.. Blog and Pics..

Tracy is awesome...   Great job!

TTT

Tracy, don't listen to 'em. Anyone with a mammalian brain enjoys your work. Keep posting.

ttt

hey tracy do you get to ask these fighters you hang out with questions and stuff?, like asking kang what are his thoughts on ufc or fights or does he tell you before hand not to bother him with stuff like that. btw, great pics and can i get in line for the triangle pic?

Cool picture!

Greentrousers-

I get to ask them a ton of questions.. But the thing is, a lot of the things I get answers to you can find in most interviews that are already out there.. I dont write anything down (i should probably start doing that) i just write the blog about what we did after I am in front of my comp...

towe, luke- thanks...

also, the point of this thread is the BLOG i wrote about it... You guys should check it out:

http://www.combatlifestyle.com/words/gdetail.php?id=59

*mental note

become a famous MMA fighter so TracyLee can put me in a triangle.

ttt thanks for posting your blog tracy

Nice pic.

Nice! You are lucky to meet Kang. Thanks for sharing your photography!

That's awesome! Holy Rosary Cathedral is where I do confession after work...that's the Cathedral you took a picture of on RIchards street downtown...lol...I've eaten in that DeDutch as well. I hope you enjoyed your time here!

Joke Bomber - How does his cock taste?

lol

lol great pictures!!!!

What has this place become?

UG where even the groupies have groupies..

for those of you who don't get that it's a joke- lighten up. I didn't use both hands so you can see that its him.

southpaw'd,mugatu, hannibal barca, sativa armbar, haole, annihil8torz, towe, luke, Brigham, dire, billyz, ray jackson!!, micromx, chris, crooklyn, and everyone else- thank you!

If I were to caption the pic it would be "And this is where the majic happens...look, no look here....get your fucking head down there and LOOK!!"

ttt-

Tracy you gonna stop by Thailand soon !?!?!?

magicalray@aol.com

Tracy, I really do like your BLOGs, (yes even the pictures of food) lol

Cool to see you were up here in my home town, and it was cool to see some training partners in your pics..

keep it up, haters will just keep hating anyways! :)

tobad the Canucks wearnt in the playoffs, Denis coulda taken you to a game, and then you could see how crazy Vancouverites are..