I quit drinking coffee

Stronghold -

Irrational bowel syndrome?  Yeah stop with the weed , fren.  That shit does you no good

It's actually helps a lot with those ailments. Some people maybe not but it's definitely not an irritant to the masses grandpa

I hear what you are saying, fucktatd

Sophistry FTW

do you feel any effects, bowel wise, after cutting out the coffee just a couple days ago?

In Limbo -

do you feel any effects, bowel wise, after cutting out the coffee just a couple days ago?

Hard to say. My stomach was pretty good yesterday but today I am having issues. But I am not taking any chances and will stay away from coffee now. 

Only a few days and you were good? That’s nice to hear - I’ve always worried it would be much worse if I did. Then again, I did give it up for half a year in college when I was away on a program and my routines were all fucked.

No desire to quit as an adult though. I wouldn’t get any work done

One thing I've learned from this board is the amount of Americans that are dependent on a stimulant. Its a shocking amount 

Brother rabbitte - 

One thing I've learned from this board is the amount of Americans that are dependent on a stimulant. Its a shocking amount 

Not as shocking as your giant monk gash

1 Like
invalid - Only a few days and you were good? That's nice to hear - I've always worried it would be much worse if I did. Then again, I did give it up for half a year in college when I was away on a program and my routines were all fucked.

yeah it is still not awesome but not too bad now. I have been cutting back the last couple weeks so I think that helped some. 

Passive Jay - 
invalid - Only a few days and you were good? That's nice to hear - I've always worried it would be much worse if I did. Then again, I did give it up for half a year in college when I was away on a program and my routines were all fucked.

yeah it is still not awesome but not too bad now. I have been cutting back the last couple weeks so I think that helped some. 

That’s awesome - keep it up!

Dangerousdoug - 

Nice man i did the same recently due to some anxiety issues i was having and surprisingly had no issues or withdrawals upon cessation but im weird im like thay with everything even harder drugs lol. I was a heavy coffee drinker too used to have as many as 5 cups a day. Now j just drink green tea which has a small amount of caffeine but is much healthier. Just look up some of thr health benefits. Cheers buddy and keep it up. I feel way better without it.

I guarantee you that if I gave you heroin twice daily for 6 months and then stopped going it to you, you’d be feeling like total shit.

Lol at caffeine withdrawals

55579 - 

I quit cream and sugar and cut back to a pot a day. I was drinking 2 or more 12 cup pots every day for years. Often finishing a pot before work started. I feel way more energetic throughout the day with less coffee...

Yes, I notice when people complain to me how tired and anxious they are all the time, I come to find out they are taking mega doses of caffeine all day long… Well there’s the key, reducing that. Imo you shouldn’t need caffeine but before work or before workouts. That’s it

Bam57Bam -

Well.... I'm drinking coffee right meow! 

I'm going to start!

...ok...maybe tomorrow...

Isaac298 - Weed fucks with your shits too.

No it dont

Two cups black from the  areropress every morning before noon. Can not drink for a few weeks I notice no difference 

ons ear -
Dangerousdoug - 

Nice man i did the same recently due to some anxiety issues i was having and surprisingly had no issues or withdrawals upon cessation but im weird im like thay with everything even harder drugs lol. I was a heavy coffee drinker too used to have as many as 5 cups a day. Now j just drink green tea which has a small amount of caffeine but is much healthier. Just look up some of thr health benefits. Cheers buddy and keep it up. I feel way better without it.

I guarantee you that if I gave you heroin twice daily for 6 months and then stopped going it to you, you’d be feeling like total shit.

Lol at caffeine withdrawals

First of all i wouldnt b so stupid to do heroin every day or anything like that. And if i did i wouldnt b such a wimp about it. Deal with the pain, u cant die from it like u can from other stuff like benzos or even alcohol. Take the pain!