I realize that 2008 called, but....

SWEET BABY JESUS I LOVE THIS STUFF SO MUCH I'M THINKING OF EVEN ADDING IT TO MY CHOCOLATE MILK

They put crack in it.

In before the hot sauce hipsters who allege they knew about sriracha way before 2008 and anyone else

2008 isn't even a real phone number.

I think it is highly overrated.

2008? Phone Post 3.0

fun fact: Jennifer Lawrence's favorite condiment

cbia - I think it is highly overrated.
Same. I have some but I very rarely use it. Phone Post 3.0

I invented it in 93.

I you would like to continue down the path towards being current and hip, please consider this hot sauce - mind blowingly delicious ("BUT THATS NOT HOT!!!!!!! OMG OMG" - Idiots)

http://www.vitacost.com/Images/Products/1000/Nandos/Nandos-Peri-Peri-Sauce-Garlic-655273000044.jpg

i tried it at jenkins grill a few weeks ago with a noodle bowl i didn't think it was that good

I love it too. Did you just recently try sriracha or have you been enjoying it for awhile?

Either way = Yaaaaaay!!!!

put this on your list.........

Easily hooks on or goes in a fanny pack:

teabagexpress knows what's up. That stuff is superior

I find it too salty

The People's Knee -

In before the hot sauce hipsters who allege they knew about sriracha way before 2008 and anyone else

At the risk of sound Iike a hipster, I was using that stuff in like 1998. It was on every Asian restaurant table in San jose Phone Post 3.0

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31hwpN8UgYL.jpg

danggook - 
The People's Knee -

At the risk of sound Iike a hipster, I was using that stuff in like 1998. It was on every Asian restaurant table in San jose Phone Post 3.0

Every Pho restaurant in Toronto has has this on every table for years

I keep some under my scarf

teabagexpress -

put this on your list.........

That chili garlic sauce rules. Phone Post 3.0