I REALLY dig the flags instead of the banners..

I'm down with this new clean look the Reebok Era has brought. Uniforms look nice and are going to get better, and the flags look 100000x better than the sponsor banners did. Still a lot of stuff to work out and room to grow, but I like this professional looking UFC. Phone Post 3.0

So am I.There was too many clowns trying their damndest to get their shit seen on the broadcast.

Uniforms are garbage imo it's the same bullshit every fight at least add more color options and banners were never an issue Phone Post 3.0

I'll just throw my name in the hat for the like column, uniforms look nice and the flags are a great addition, more professional.

OmgItsTheWams - Uniforms are garbage imo it's the same bullshit every fight at least add more color options and banners were never an issue Phone Post 3.0
For sure. I totally understand the argument that they are bland, but they will definitely get better and look much nicer than the old garb. Phone Post 3.0

For sure I see potential but right now too plain everyone looks the same and not getting the hate for banners they weren't horrible Phone Post 3.0

OmgItsTheWams - For sure I see potential but right now too plain everyone looks the same and not getting the hate for banners they weren't horrible Phone Post 3.0
Completely agree. Phone Post 3.0

ISuckDosBalls -
OmgItsTheWams - For sure I see potential but right now too plain everyone looks the same and not getting the hate for banners they weren't horrible Phone Post 3.0
Completely agree. Phone Post 3.0
I sent email def not welcoming don't worry Phone Post 3.0

Sponsorships were good for the fighters. Reebok is great for a very select few. Phone Post 3.0

I like the flags. Gives it a world cup/olympic feel to it. The only thing I wish was that each Team could put up their flag/logo.

I'm not talking about it in terms of sponsor dollars for the fighters. I'm just looking at it as a product from a consumers view. It's a much nicer looking product now. Phone Post 3.0

SidRival_PBTT, Rival Fitness 661 - I'm not talking about it in terms of sponsor dollars for the fighters. I'm just looking at it as a product from a consumers view. It's a much nicer looking product now. Phone Post 3.0
I don't see the big difference with flags and banners you seen maybe 30 seconds of the banner per fight Phone Post 3.0

SidRival_PBTT, Rival Fitness 661 - I'm not talking about it in terms of sponsor dollars for the fighters. I'm just looking at it as a product from a consumers view. It's a much nicer looking product now. Phone Post 3.0
Yes on the banner thing. Phone Post 3.0

I definitely prefer the flags to the banners, but am disappointed by the uniforms. 

There is no personalization like they were talking about when the deal was first revealed.  Say what you will about their design choices, but Chuck Liddell's blue shorts with the icicles were iconic, as were Tito Ortiz's black shorts with the flames, and Rich Franklin's pink shorts, and Cro Cop's checkerboard shorts, etc.  Those guys were easily identifiable by their clothes.  The new black-on-white or white-on-black uniforms don't allow for any individuality.

I agree, everything looks more professional now, I really like it. Phone Post 3.0

Not crazy about the flags but thats mostly because I think a lot of this nationalistic stuff is pretty stupid. 

SidRival_PBTT, Rival Fitness 661 - I'm not talking about it in terms of sponsor dollars for the fighters. I'm just looking at it as a product from a consumers view. It's a much nicer looking product now. Phone Post 3.0

The smaller fighters and smaller names aka the vast majority of the UFC roster are making more money with the Reebok deal.

I think they should have some color options, and be allowed to have one sponsor, and their camp logo on the back of the trunks.  But I am really liking the clean look, although it would be nice if the Octagon floor had a few less sponsor banners on it.

It's cleaned it up but i miss some color.agree about the horrible sponsors everywhere before.. Phone Post 3.0

TKD LOL - It's cleaned it up but i miss some color.agree about the horrible sponsors everywhere before.. Phone Post 3.0

Seriously, if I never see a Condom Depot ad on some dudes ass, it still will be too damned soon.