I really hate seeing Bisping like this.

Phone Post 3.0

At first,it was a retached retina,then it developed into a cataract.

holy fuck, is that a photoshop? It looks like the left eye is looking at me and the right eye is looking at the person standing 10 ft to my side

I don't like Bisping but it sucks when you see someone's livelihood compromised. Phone Post 3.0

It wasn`t that bad this past weekend (The picture posted)

Karma can be a bitch
Jorge Rivera

MARC BULGER - Damn he should retire. Phone Post
If not this at least a full year off. Phone Post 3.0

ginyuforce - Karma can be a bitch
Jorge Rivera
Why does everyone always bring up the Rivera rivalry?

Fun fact: I'm Puerto Rican, but I never sided with Rivera on the matter or even Bisping. Both men were talking shit to each other, with Rivera going as far as to insult Bisping's family, so if Bisping spitting in the direction of cornermen is the pinnacle of disrespect during the whole deal, I'd like to see how you react the next time a man insults your wife.

It's comical how dense people are. Phone Post 3.0

yellow wrkahlc is deadĀ -Ā 
Jorge Rivera

Fun fact: I'm Puerto Rican, but I never sided with Rivera on the matter or even Bisping. Both men were talking shit to each other, with Rivera going as far as to insult Bisping's family, so if Bisping spitting in the direction of cornermen is the pinnacle of disrespect during the whole deal, I'd like to see how you react the next time a man insults your wife.

I was thinking of blatent illegal knee strike. Bisping is a dirty fighter and I assume he got an eye poke back (not sure if thats the case or if that happened). Spitting is classless and childish but its not nearly is bad.

ginyuforce -
yellow wrkahlc is deadĀ -Ā 
Jorge Rivera

I was thinking of blatent illegal knee strike. Bisping is a dirty fighter and I assume he got an eye poke back (not sure if thats the case or if that happened). Spitting is classless and childish but its not nearly is bad.

Either way, you're still an idiot for saying karma kicked in.

The man's job depends on perfect sight, and it's never okay to say such things about a man's career currently in jeopardy, simply because you think he deserved it. Phone Post 3.0

savage animal - It very well may correct itself in time, mine did.
The muscle surgery to straighten it out is not something to rush into. Phone Post 3.0
Are you sure there is a surgery to fix that? Phone Post 3.0

sucks to see a guys livelihood fucked with.
Love him or hate him the guy has put in an incredible amount of passion to his work sad to see it be affected like that.