I really hate van gundy

"why do you need receiver gloves i don't get that!"

SHUTTHEFUCKUPYOUSONOFABITCH

agreed. He hates the Lakers like that Simmons guy too. Hate whoever you hate.. but at least be consistent and honest about it.

Simmons can eat a dick Phone Post

He's god awful. Phone Post 3.0

You know what fuck simmons too

but van gundy makes me watch the game on mute

I like Jeff after the Alonzo leglock incident. If he had stayed at the Lion's Den just a little bit longer things would have been different.

Stan is a fat faggot though.

He is awesome, he knows his shit too (obviously as a coach).

Hilarious too, "Duncan on the SLOW break"

Good stuff

I wonder if they listen to their previous games and listen to the tone change in their voice. I can tell who they are pulling for very easily...

Simmons should be squashed with the rest of the homer hack beat writers who call themselves professional journalists...

only on the og would i find people that like van gundy I've NEVER met anyone that enjoys him lol gotta love this place!

I love his commentary. He is extremely knowledgeable and has a great sense of humor Phone Post 3.0

I would just prefer if he called his stuff opinions instead of articles.

NeoSpartan - only on the og would i find people that like van gundy I've NEVER met anyone that enjoys him lol gotta love this place!

I was a knicks fan growing up so I have an excuse!

My older brother hates him as much as you do

I think he adds more value than any other color commentator Phone Post

Love me some JVG Phone Post

Marv albert, reggie miller and steve kerr is the tits. Best combo right now. Phone Post

He looks like the crazy subway dude in Ghost

Van Gundy sucks so does espn/abc's basketball coverage. The nba on nbc was much better in the 90's and much better today on TNT.

Tiresias - 
Harlem Savoy -

I would just prefer if he called his stuff opinions instead of articles.

The terms are not mutually exclusive. Phone Post

I know..... I said it wrong.. you know what I meant.

I cant stand Reggie's voice. He goes through the Peter Brady puberty every other sentence.

ShanTheMan - I cant stand Reggie's voice. He goes through the Peter Brady puberty every other sentence.

bwhahaha i noticed that too lol

his old man used to go to my dad's church o_O sheryl is a big bishhh