I really hate working with females

I'm now on my 3rd day at this new Sushi gig I'm working. I have been making Sushi for bout 3 years full now with training not counted to that...so I kinda know what I'm doing for a non-Japanese guy and my good friend knows this...he's the GM of the place and is a damn good Sushi Cook himself...far better then me but he knows I'm good enough to hang

Well like I said it's my 3rd day and all and everything is going great. Until I meet the FOH manager...now she does not know shit about me so I guess that gives her some degree on why she came at me like she did

Well she first walks over to me while I'm on an order and says

FOH: Hey just wanted to say "don't take anything I say to you personally ok"

Me: Yeah sure

FOH: But you know we have standards here you know and we expect a roll time of less then a min on the easy stuff

Me: yeah I don't see that being a problem (as I just did he solo Cali roll in less then 45 seconds...not bragging that just decent you know)

FOH: well just letting you know...I myself have never rolled sushi so I don't know how it is...just what we expect

Me: yep

FOH: yep good talk...I'll be back when my order is done

*its sitting in front of her since I did it when she was giving me the low down

See dude who are in management positions don't need to just walk and talk to another department (since I'm back of house) and "explain" what is expected of them

I know the game and I ain't no nood but I'll give her that she didn't know that... But the fact I'm on my 3rd day and I'm cranking food out like it's nothing should let her know I'm decent at the gig

Why does women feel the need to always have a " talk" with someone one?

She wants you to roll her sushi if you know what I mean. Phone Post 3.0

What I should say is I can't stand working with female Mgmt...work place tale can be fun

BruteDion - What I should say is I can't stand working with female Mgmt...work place tale can be fun

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way – in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

JDV - She wants you to roll her sushi if you know what I mean. Phone Post 3.0

Hook em' Horns

Shoot your wasabi in her face. Phone Post 3.0

If a women has even the most minor amount of power over you she will flex it.

Vitor29 - 
BruteDion - What I should say is I can't stand working with female Mgmt...work place tale can be fun
I do enjoy a good story in the workplace. Phone Post 3.0

Lol typos are much to be expected with me

if you're so good why don't you start your own sushi joint? ever thought about that one?

FOH? Phone Post 3.0

if you think thats bad...try working with female attorneys....THE WORST

hubris - if you're so good why don't you start your own sushi joint? ever thought about that one?

No where near that good...you got to be a top notch ni@@a for that shit...you can really mess up your name if you own a bad sushi spot...like I said I have done it for 3 years not working

And besides that not my dream job so the motivation to open my own spot aigt there

clattymine - FOH? Phone Post 3.0

Front Of House...that's the Servers-Hosts-Valets if you have them and such

gokudamus - if you think thats bad...try working with female attorneys....THE WORST

Oh god that what I want to do lol...got any bad stories ...I'm sure those blow mine away

If you have served in the Army it is pretty much a consensus that Black female Sergeant First Classes (E-7's) are the worst people on earth

If the first thing she said to you was "don't take anything I say seriously" you should have used that against her every single damn time she spoke you. Just give her a strange, confused look every time she speaks and repeat her dumb opening line back to her ......"Do not take serious......" Phone Post 3.0

RGS87GN - If the first thing she said to you was "don't take anything I say seriously" you should have used that against her every single damn time she spoke you. Just give her a strange, confused look every time she speaks and repeat her dumb opening line back to her ......"Do not take serious......" Phone Post 3.0

FOH: Hey just wanted to say "don't take anything I say to you personally ok"

The moment one of her servers fucks up and let's a plate sit 10 seconds too long go to her and remind her that you have standards concerning how long food sits after being prepared. Constantly remind her of the "safety zone".

The only way to deal with rule bitches is with rules. Phone Post 3.0

I'm picturing OP as Timothy Olyphant on The League

Chicks like that constantly have to justify their role and status. It's ridiculous . Phone Post 3.0