I really have to THANK Trump

for giving us MAGAtard :laughing:

for YEARS the RwingNUTS have been INSULTING Lefties as “LIBtards” and then Trump comes along and GIFTS the LEFT with MAGAtard :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

blinking trailer park boys GIF

2 Likes

Hope you get some responses li’l buddy

4 Likes

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

2 Likes

Frustrated Buzz Lightyear GIF

3 Likes

Whatever you say Build Back Better Bitch.

He also gave us the great TDS. You are obviously familiar.

2 Likes

you must be talkin’ to someone else pal because homie didn’t vote for that CreepyJoe either :sunglasses:

1 Like

wouldn’t know a thing about it, I’m just here for the REEEEEEEEEEEEs :rofl:

Anyone, ANYONE who puts their faith and trust in an ideology, especially a political one gets all whats coming to them because you’re a fucking moron.

2 Likes

Donald Trump Baby GIF by MOODMAN

somewhere I remember reading something that WARNED us against FALSE IDOL WORSHIP

1 Like

Lefty retards don’t understand that their nicknames don’t stick not because they’ve never sloganeered a decent bit of trash talking.

The reason they don’t stick is because it’s water off a ducks back, the average conservative is more comfortable and settled into who they are, and are far more humble and humorous than the average lefty.

So when the right calls you names and it eats at your soul because you’re a prideful, arrogant, self-righteous person, that is not an effect you could replicate no matter what nickname you have because no nickname could illicit that response in a person who isn’t prideful, arrogant, and self-righteous.

So whatever, I’m a proud magatard, hell I might be a mega magatard, print it out on a t shirt, send it to me, I’ll wear it, have a good day faggot.

3 Likes

Typical lefties…always stealing

1 Like

Good to know TDS syndrome is still strong

Words arent weapons. Hay te wacho, commie plinko!

1 Like

How long before leftnuts can get Trump out of their heads? Just completely mind fucked.

You do know there are 2 type of TDS. True Derangement Syndrome and Trump Devotion Syndrome. Each are equally retarded.