I really hope Sting doesn't lose at Sacrifice.

I don't want to see him go, especially right now.

He's been doing his best work in years, cutting great promos, and has really been helping the show improve with his participation.

It would really not be a good time for him to retire, either in a storyline or real life.

I have a feeling that when a retirement angle calls for him to retire he's done....for good....in real life.

I really hope that's not the case, because he's doing a wonderful and has really made me a TNA fan over the last 8 months or so.

Don't do it, Sting.

Don't break this little stinger's heart.

Sting was at his peak when he didn't do shit for a year, imo. Then Hogan beat him clean.

What was up with that ending? Was that intentional or did the ref just botch the fast count?

I still remember how weird I felt watching it at the time and I was young. I was like WTF Hogan just straight up beat Sting. Then Bret Hart was like I don't care restart the match and they did. It was hilarious.

It was supposed to be a fast count (screwjob) and Bret was going to come out and say he had enough of screwjobs and to restart the match. The problem being it wasn't a fast count at all, leaving everyone wondering WTF he was talking about. Ruining a year worth of buildup. That was WCW for ya.

That was the worst match ending EVER.

Hogan should've shut his mouth and just tapped out like he was supposed to.

But then again, that would've been the right thing to do.

daddyfatsacks - It was supposed to be a fast count (screwjob) and Bret was going to come out and say he had enough of screwjobs and to restart the match. The problem being it wasn't a fast count at all, leaving everyone wondering WTF he was talking about. Ruining a year worth of buildup. That was WCW for ya.

I actually just re-watched that match (Bought the Starcade Essentials) and I'm still like what the heck happened there. That was definitely a total waste of buildup.

On a seperate note: I didn't remember Sting being as good as he was but after watching some of those classic matches dude was pretty good. Wish they had given him some more title runs, but politics are politics.