I really just disapprove of things in general.

It is someone's job to influence Politicians. That is fucking corrupt as hell, I strongly disapprove of this.

Republicans say they don't want the Government in people's business and then make their religious beliefs Government regulation. I disapprove of this.

Democrats pander to minorities, but just over 100 years ago they were enslaving minorities and in general were the primary party that oppressed minorities as few as 70 years ago. I disapprove of this.

Liberals want to say whatever they want to say whenever they want to say it, but if I say I disagree, I am in the wrong. I disapprove of this.

People who rape and kill children, get protection from other criminals. I disapprove of this.

This country has two political parties that spend all their time fighting and use the citizens as leverage. I disapprove of this.

A large number of people abuse the systems set up to help those truly in need. I strongly disapprove of this.

The same system in place to help those truly in need actually is set up in a way that you get more help and benefits for not having a job than you do if you work two jobs. I disapprove of this.

The Advertising Industry in general. I disapprove of this.

People who have no real talents or skills and have no value as a human at all are more famous and worshipped than the people who sacrifice their lives to keep this country safe.

People fight over respect, as if the value of being able to render someone unconscious holds honor or prestige. I disapprove of this. (Yep, totally hypocritical to enjoy MMA, but it's a sport so that's a little different)

I could go on forever.

If a woman punches a man, in general he is in the wrong for punching her back. I disapprove of this (and I still don't hit women if they swing at me)

The banks were allowed to manipulate the system and almost caused the entire economic system to collapse, not a single person was prosecuted and the banks were allowed to merge into even larger banks. I strongly disapprove of this.

In many parts of the world, it is legal for a husband to beat his wife. I disapprove of this.

Christians who are divorced condemn homosexuals. I disapprove of this.

People keep going into public places and just start shooting other people. I disapprove of this.

People are more famous for being criminals and killers than doctors or first responders. I disapprove of this.

A few dumb police officers keep shooting people over nothing so when good police officers actually need to shoot people they get crucified for it. I disapprove of this.

There's a shit load of people who don't believe man landed on the moon despite overwhelming evidence they did. I disapprove of this.

Justin Bieber has more influence than the best teachers in the country. I disapprove of this.

There are kids who get as far as high school that can't read. I disapprove of this.

I am generally interested now, in what you do approve of... Phone Post 3.0

I disapprove of this thread. Phone Post 3.0

You're making me depressed dude... Phone Post 3.0

Pringles have the slogan, "Once you pop, you can't stop", yet they come with resealable lids. I disapprove of this.

There are a lot of people who judge other people by the color of their skin. I disapprove of this.

A number of large religions are very oppressive and controlling. I disapprove of this.

I don't know how else to cope with the sheer number of things I disapprove of. Feels nice to just get it out there though.

I'm torn on whether or not to stay in this country. Then I look around the world and it seems pretty bad everywhere.

And the hardest part to really accept is that it's only going to get worse before it gets better.

It's late and I'm just thinking out loud.

It's really difficult to live in Norway or Denmark. The Nederlands in general. Belgium is the same.

You know why? Because you have to speak the language to live there and they have strict immigration laws.

I definitely approve of this.

This country is going to shit. I disapprove of this.

I'm in a different country. Your country going to shit is not an isolated incident. I disapprove of this.

Vu. I disapprove of a lot of the same things. Phone Post 3.0

For some reason, I approve of this thread. Sometimes it's refreshing to just read a list of gripes without the OP pretending to have all the answers.

In, until arguments on these posts lead to walls of text quotes and make the thread unreadable. Phone Post 3.0

Slow clap Phone Post 3.0

The presidential election is a popularity contest. I disapprove of this.

There's a general lack of accountability for people's actions these days. I disapprove of this.

O'awesome 

A dollar buys a nickel's worth! Phone Post 3.0