I really miss Iraq, man!

Seriously. As shitty as it was...that was the best fucking year of my life!

My team was such a cool bunch of dudes (12 of us) that pretty much did our own fucking thing.

I love my life now, but if i could jump on a plane to go back overseas with the exact same dudes tomorrow, I'd pack my rucksack and assault pack and head the fuck out!

true story.

LOL probably the only time ive heard that, but glad you are safe home bro. Maybe you guys can all take a trip out there just to visit for a short while.

mma trane - LOL probably the only time ive heard that, but glad you are safe home bro. Maybe you guys can all take a trip out there just to visit for a short while.
Lol @ the second sentence Phone Post 3.0

Take the boys on a fishing trip instead my man. Enough young men died or got inured there and the situation is still fucked.

Bad Moon Rising - 
mma trane - LOL probably the only time ive heard that, but glad you are safe home bro. Maybe you guys can all take a trip out there just to visit for a short while.
Lol @ the second sentence Phone Post 3.0

hey, he seems to have enjoyed it!!!!! dont judge my ignorance!

Where did you live before/after the Iraq War, Liberia or something?

Me and my buddies did the same thing after we came back from iraq, we volunteered to go to Afghanistan. One last hurrah together.......well one of us didn't come back. I had dinner with my bud before we went on the fatal mission and when his parents asked me to describe his last meal, I couldn't do it and still can't breaks my fukn heart. Phone Post 3.0

Until the bullets start flying again.. Yeah go camping together or on a vacation to a safer country and have fun instead. Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like your just miss your mates. Go on a normal trip with them.