I really think Lindland will win

It will be a closer fight than people think. It may go the distance and will set up a fight with Couture.

WELCOME MATT !

Do they know how to defend the hillbilly choke in Russia? I think not.

"Matt Lindland 212lbs."

Damn!!!!! Matt "SuperSize Me!" Lindland

"If Fedor finishes Lindland, Matt will be the best fighter Fedor has ever finished."

Does being so bitter about, well, EVERYTHING make even the water you drink taste bad?

Fucking try putting a smile on your face once and while man, it might make you feel a little better.

"But then I watched a Fedor HL the other night and was like, oh man. So I think Fedor is gonna win, I just don't think Lindland is gonna go out easily."

Highlights don't mean shit newb, thats like saying I watched a bunch've Wanderlei Silva Highlights before he fought hendo

"But then I watched a Fedor HL the other night..."

I have avoided this since Ze Law signed to fight. It allows me to say, "Fedor who?!?"

LET'S GO MATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Lindland takes Fedor down - then what? Nobody is arguing that Fedor can't be taken down. I wouldn't be surprised if Lindland even succeeds at taking Fedor down. But is he going to G&P him? Submit him? Seriously..

2007! The year of the upset!

"From: wheeels

Date: 04/13/07 01:29 PM
3483 Total Posts Ignore User

wow... just wow.
what makes anyone think Lindland has a hope in hell at beating Fedor must be in powdered form and highly illegal."

Well I think Matts gonna win as well, wheres my prize?

With the way everything else has been going, I think I would be more surprised if Fedor actually won. Lindland TKO Rd2.

Matt's got a chance. His greatest strength is Fedor's greatest weakness. And, once he gets him down he's not clueless at submissions like Coleman (one of my fav fighters) and Randleman (whom I also like). I don't see why it can't be competitive. I'm also not saying Fedor can't end it quickly. It will be worth watching.

The only way "the Law" will win is by DQ after Fedor test's positive for liquid metal combined w/ traces of cyborg DNA like the T-1000 for Terminator 2... Don't get me wrong I am buying to PPV to see who wins...but Fedor is scary and has absolutely NO weakness

I just rewatched Coleman vs. Fedor. I give Lindland no chance.

lindland has been on a tear. he is strong for his weight and his
takedowns are good enough to give fedor some problems. however,
fedor doesn't seem to be human. he always finds a way to win and has
made some of the best fighters out there look bad. i really hope both of
these guys end up in the ufc soon.

fedor by armbar in round 1.

Delusion people on this thread.

Seriously, these are the same people who said that Tito was going to out wrestle Randy.

Huh, turns out Lindland really DIDN'T have a chance. Fedor by total ownage.

ttt

lol, ttt