I recreated the Cormier towel thing & he cheated!

ON the second weigh-in attempt Cormier leaned a bit forward and rested both hands on the towel, the towel you can see is supporting weight from him it bends a few inches downward to his hands. He just needed to offset 1.2 pounds of weight to be at 205lbs on the nose.

I weighed myself with a kitchen counter in front of me. I VERY LIGHTLY put my hands on the counter and took 3 pounds off the scale with almost no pressure whatsoever. I weight myself a few times without putting my hands on the counter and I was consistently 150.4 pounds every time. With my hands very lightly on the counter I was able to take away 3 pounds off the scale reading easily! 

To quantify how little pressure it took (I couldnt believe it) here is what I did: i put a micro kitchen scale on the kitchen counter in front of me with 1 lbs of room temperature butter (in foil) on that kitchen scale, on tar (set to zero with the pound of butter on the kitchen scale). I rested very lightly the side of my hands on the room temperature pound of butter as I weighed myself. Barely made a dent and the 3 pounds showed up on that kitchen scale and the scale I was stepping on showed 147.4Lbs. I repeated it again and got the same results (and at 1.2 lbs of hand pressure the butter barely looked touched)

1000% sure Cormier cheated on the scale.

After doing this and feeling very satisfied with my experiment, I ate half the  pound of butter and rubbed the rest over my naked body while screaming with a mouthful of butter; "I WILD EACH IT HA HA THAT MEETS THEIR NAKED!". The cops showed up and rang at my door a few moments later because my landlady was worried. I quickly dressed forgetting I was covered in butter and couldnt talk because i couldnt swallow the butter that was in my mouth. An ambulance is coming, I have the feeling I wont be able to post for a while.

Cheers (I actually did what half this post says, up to you to guess which half) 

All i got from this post is that you need to eat sonny. Thats girly weight

lolz for real 150

if you're over 5-5 you need to eat something bro.

As somebody who has a shipping scale and has had large objects on it vary greatly in weight just by having a small part of said object touch the ground (usually a long ass box that has some flex to it), I completely understand it. 

Hell, if somebody is on a scale and you walk up and put your hand on their shoulder and push down a little, you can easily add 40+ pounds to their weight.  

Bojack Horseman - lolz for real 150

if you're over 5-5 you need to eat something bro.

Demetrious Johnson towers over me by 2.5 cm (that's an inch for you imperial folk).

GSPsShadyHandWraps - All i got from this post is that you need to eat sonny. Thats girly weight

I was naked when I did this. 

Pierre St-George - 
GSPsShadyHandWraps - All i got from this post is that you need to eat sonny. Thats girly weight

Thats hawt bro

Inspirational pic (NSFW!!!)

http://media.boingboing.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/c0d53fb8d2ca9656f7b1a044138963f1.jpg

You've got great english for a 7th grader

Attack Dawg -

You recreated the Cormier towel thing without using an actual towel or two people to hold it up? 

Does your mom have a kitchen counter in the basement or did you have to go upstairs to perform this groundbreaking experiment? 

'08er

Some fat guys are getting insecure.

Oh, and OP is also a fag.

We did with two people holding towels yesterday. My son weighed 70, with the towel and his hands on it 68. I believe

BuddyRevell -

Good demonstration. I find it funny that he said he hadn't seen/known about this trick before... Dude has been wrestling his entire life.

Pierre St-George -

Now you've got our interest.

I can't believe you actually had to physically test this in order to believe it was possible.

Guess you skipped physics class?

Steven McTowelie -

I can't believe you actually had to physically test this in order to believe it was possible.

Guess you skipped physics class?

I can't believe people think you needed to take a physics class to understand.

Don't be fucking stupid. The hole in your tard logic is that Cormier had 2 hours to lose the weight and losing 1.2lbs in two hours would have been effortless. Wrestlers lose that in half the time at every meet.

Stop being drama bitches, you drama bitches.

Omg eat a couple 4x4s at In-N-Out bro 

I got naked and had my mom hold a towel in front of me and I believe D.C. cheated. 

Though we had no scale.