I regret Ordering this card

I don't care what happens the rest of the night. I made a mistake. Phone Post 3.0

I love Jimmo, I knew the guy a bit and trained with him for like six months, but this is sort of his bread and butter from his MFC days.

The last 2 fights are interesting at least. That's been the trend in UFC ppvs the last few years. Two interesting fights, the rest... meh.

Wait until Rashad and Hendo wrestle for 15 minutes. Phone Post

AlbertEinstein - The last 2 fights are interesting at least. That's been the trend in UFC ppvs the last few years. Two interesting fights, the rest... meh.

They've been pretty good since October of last year. Besides the Jones/Sonnen one. I decided to skip tonights, it doesn't look any better than a lot of the FX and Fuel cards. Phone Post

The chick fight was terrible. Jimmo and pokerjak aren't PPV material. Barry crumpled Phone Post 3.0

this is why it's in Winnipeg

One KO, a meh womens fight, and the one going on now could be good if they would just STAND. They rocked each other earlier, how about keeping it ere.

So far it's OK. Not great, but not garbage.

Jimmo is the worst.

Nelson/Miocic will deliver

Rashad/Hendo has a very good chance of being 3 rounds of lnp by rashad

nostripewhite - I love Jimmo, I knew the guy a bit and trained with him for like six months, but this is sort of his bread and butter from his MFC days.

I was gonna mock you but hey I can't blame you if you know the guy.

I'll wait until the end to say I wasted $55, wish the Jordan-Barry fight would have lasted longer but the two main-events have the potential to save the night IMO.

Kind of ageee with op. i hope next to fights are kooter as fuck Phone Post 3.0

JeffersonDArcyChoke - Wait until Rashad and Hendo wrestle for 15 minutes. Phone Post
Or play patty cake on the feet. Phone Post 3.0

Chris67 - I'll wait until the end to say I wasted $55, wish the Jordan-Barry fight would have lasted longer but the two main-events have the potential to save the night IMO.

This... another classic Nelson KO would really boost my spirits. Though I've enjoyed the card Phone Post

I regret watching it for free so far. I should have just turned it on for the last two. Phone Post 3.0

get used to hearing Jimmo apologize.

I think it was pretty clear this would be a bad card. I'm watching it at a bar that's 3/4 empty. Phone Post 3.0

I LOVE GSP - get used to hearing Jimmo apologize.

At least he's got that self-awareness and honesty though, haha.

It was worth 60 bucks in the first place . . . Phone Post 3.0