i say gsp gets a rematch before

matt hughes gets a shot.

let hughes fight diego or karo 1st.

and kos should get a title shot in his next fight.

next matchups should be something like this:

Serra vs. Koscheck

Hughes vs. Diego

GSP vs. Fitch

I think Hughes should get a title shot immediately against Serra.

First, he is in line for it.  Second, with all the smack talk it would make for good build up :)

GSP vs. Kos would be a cool fight to see who gets the winner of Hughes / Serra.....

That division just got rattled a bit.  Did you see the look on White's face?  LOL.

Hughes vs. Serra 1st

Koschek vs. Parisyan for a title shot

Sanchez vs. Fitch, and the winner fights GSP

Hughes should get the next shot

Diego fights GSP (both coming off loses so it puts one of them right back on the map)

Koshcheck should get kicked out of the UFC for that boring ass fight (not seriously I am just bitter)

Or Koshcheck should fight Karo if Karo wins his next fight.

let hughes fight diego or karo 1st.

So...you would have the multiple time defending champ fight TWO comeback fights before another title shot yet you'd give a guy who never defended the title once an immediate shot?  Great logic.

who ever, i want to see GSP in there

Hughes deserves the rematch no question. Serra probably wants that match to prove his win was no fluke. I think this is still ana amazing story, I guess no one will be bashing TUF for a while, but technically that series had pro fighters already.

Yea, Kos dont nothing and won the fight right. he was boring, yada yada.... ok, what the FUCK did Diego do to win that fight? Thats right, he was getting outstriked, and Koscheck TOOK him down, yea Diego got his back but the round ended. Diego didn't do a god damn thing to win that fight either. so Don't just blame it on Kos since he won

"Serra vs Koscheck Hughes vs GSP for #1 contender"

That's how it should go.

I definitely don't believe Kos earned a title shot just by beating Diego. 

Diego is the ONLY ranked WW Kos has beaten.  Does that really put  him as the #1 contender?  Naah.

Hughes should get the shot.   GSP vs Kos, Diego vs Fitch.  We could also have Diego vs GSP (both coming off loses) and Kos vs Fitch.  So many good matchups here.

Hughes vs. GSP for Serra fight

Send Diego back on a tough road to hoe back till he gets his head straight (I like him, but he needs to regroup...this is good for him)

Koscheck should fall somewhere right under Serra, Hughes, and GSP...

Should fight one of them before considered for title shot...

SlyGuy obviously should be running his own promotion.

Hughes....GSP for the shot at Serra.

Kos doesn't deserve a shot. i would like to either see Hughes or GSP rematch. I think a Hughes fight would be good then GSP can fight Hughes fot the belt after and Sera can fight Penn after he beats Pulver. Then Penn can face the winne of Hughes GSP III.

so if kos dont deserve a shot where do we put diego?

Kos-Diego rubber match?

So...you would have the multiple time defending champ fight TWO comeback fights before another title shot yet you'd give a guy who never defended the title once an immediate shot? Great logic.

thank you.

Diego will drop to lightweight.

Hughes will get first crack at Serra.

GSP will fight Kos.

The UFC hopes Hughes and GSP will win the aforementioned fights to they can have the rubber match for a title.

F@#! Hughes getting a shot at Serra first...though I kinda hope he does so Serra can choke him the F out.