"I Spit On Your Grave 3". What the f**k?! LOL

So I'm flipping around the channels just now and see ISOYG3. Figured WTF since I saw the original a long time ago. Anyway I turn it on and there's a girl being followed by this dude down an alleyway. The exchange words, he slaps her around and then forces her to her knees. While he undoes his pants he says "Not just the tip" and I'm already laughing at this cheesy shit. 

Then, all of a sudden, they show her with his dick in her mouth (prosthetic obviously) and she bites down on it. Then she Rams a knife through the cock and runs the blade to the base to butterfly it. Then she puts the finger of both hands through the hole and rips it in half and then begins to him in the sack about 12 times with the knife. After she spits the head of his dick at him she says "Not just the tip" and then beats him to death with a crowbar. After the scene was over I busted out laughing and literally said out loud "What the fuck did I just watch" LOL. 

In any case, if you're looking for a feel good movie to watch with the family it seems ISOYG3 seems to be the one you're looking for. LOL. 

#CoolStoryBro

Classic Easter movie 

The remake first one was bad, I can't imagine how bad the second sequel must be.

This movie won an oscar, right?

WHAT CHANNEL

Lol

NJstileNJ -

WHAT CHANNEL

One of the showtime or Starz channels. 

I liked 1 and 2.

Is this one Vengeance is Mine?

Never heard of it. Do I need to watch I Spit On Your Grave 1 and 2 first?

Gotta say, I preferred "I Spit on Your Dick".

Gon have to watch it now. All of them have been pretty intense.

For sure gonna watch it now, thanks bro

Curtis_E_Bare - Never heard of it. Do I need to watch I Spit On Your Grave 1 and 2 first?
Pretty sure it's a sequel to 1. 2 is unrelated.

Wtf spoilers!?

Y'all seriously need to watch the movie tip toes. How no one knows about this has me feeling like I'm in da matrix 

My sister and I would walk to the video store with some of the neighborhood kids and we'd rent different movies. The Asian lady would pretty much rent is anything that wasn't being the beaded curtain. Well one day we rented isoyg because it sounded cool.
I remember watching it at 10 years old and getting the worst stomach ache for days, I wanted to throw up

No idea why people make these films. Just awful.

Cutty McButts - Gotta say, I preferred "I Spit on Your Dick".
Lol

darkness66 - My sister and I would walk to the video store with some of the neighborhood kids and we'd rent different movies. The Asian lady would pretty much rent is anything that wasn't being the beaded curtain. Well one day we rented isoyg because it sounded cool.
I remember watching it at 10 years old and getting the worst stomach ache for days, I wanted to throw up

Fuckin same here. I was around the same age when I saw the original with a friend's house and I felt a pit in my stomach for days. 

mostofyou -

Love all 3 lol

I got a giant 5ft poster of the remake in my tv roomn 

The original poster is fantastic.
Some great marketing when they 'rebranded' that film.