I started the Overeem train....

...and you muthafukkas are on the caboose!!!!

congrats

choo choo!

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=1314135&page=1&pc=34

I have been saying the same thing for awhile, at least when it comes to Alistair fighting at HW.

Hope Rogers or Overeem KO's Fedro ABE FROMAN UnderGround Forum 9/3/09 4:22 PM

ABE FROMAN
16 210
Overeem vs Mousasi? ABE FROMAN UnderGround Forum 8/17/09 3:46 PM

mataleone
4 132
Fictional ABE thread #3: Overeem vs Machida ABE FROMAN UnderGround Forum 7/22/09 5:45 PM

ABE FROMAN
1 21
Overeem much bigger threat than Barnett.... ABE FROMAN UnderGround Forum 7/22/09 5:37 PM

dunchurrn
7 171
I have a feeling that Alistair Overeem.... ABE FROMAN UnderGround Forum 3/15/09 4:18 AM

SQad127
25 1400
Ok, why hasn't Overeem been snatched by UFC? ABE FROMAN UnderGround Forum 12/2/08 12:26 PM

KrazyMike
58 2106
Arlovski vs Overeem....

This thread is already much more successful than your last thread on this topic. Give it a few days and make it a trilogy and you'll make the 2nd page!

NoPlacebo - This thread is already much more successful than your last thread on this topic. Give it a few days and make it a trilogy and you'll make the 2nd page!
Thanks for your confidence on this issue, I knew I could count on you!

Well this is uncomfortable.

LOL @ 6-4 214 lbs.

I've been a believer in Overeem's skills since his fight with Chuck a few years ago. That was at LHW though, and it's hard to ignore the fact that he can't fight in the US(real competition).

ttt

JDS will end you and this thread....ALL ABOARD THE JDS TRAIN