I still think Kron and Pico can go far in MMA

Pico has all the tools and has age on his side.  Kron has one tool, is too old, and chose to train with the worst team possible for what he needs. Look how it’s going for Aj agazarm.  Nick Diaz academy is a joke.  It’s for guys with potential that wanna smoke CBD/weed rather than train right 

BJ Penn Forever - Anyone know if Kron plans to fight in the UFC again?

Ihope so.  I like Kron and watching him fight. I think the Cub fight was a good test for him.  Ithink theufc will continue to feed him fightstodevelop him.

Pico - Fuck yes 

Kron - I fear that ship has sailed. I'd love to be wrong though 

1 Like
Cale -

Pico - Fuck yes 

Exactly this. They're in different stages of their career. Kron was exposed. Pico was never out he beat himself in those losses.

Easters - 

Pico has all the tools and has age on his side.  Kron has one tool, is too old, and chose to train with the worst team possible for what he needs. Look how it’s going for Aj agazarm.  Nick Diaz academy is a joke.  It’s for guys with potential that wanna smoke CBD/weed rather than train right 

Yeah, the Nick Diaz Academy is great training for vegan triathletes, mma not so much. Agazarm was a giant killer in bjj, aggressive and strong as an ox, the NDA turned him into a malnourished crybaby.

Cale - 

Pico - Fuck yes 

Yeah after the Cub fight, I think Akron is done in mma. He realized his pure bjj is not near enough for him to do great in mma. We all told him this years ago but he just had to find out the hard way