I support the no gif rule

It's a bummer, but definitely understandable. We still have an amazing platform to discuss mma and bullshit. I still love this place. Kirik is definitely a great guy and is just doing the right thing to protect his business. No hard feelings. Phone Post 3.0

Jambo888 -

... but on a brighter note, at least the UG server didn't crash tonight

Was thinking the same thing! Yaaaaaaay one of the first nights where my phone app and website work an hour after the fights.

Poor UG Phone Post 3.0

Seems like a lot of nice people on r/mma however this will always be my "home" online for mma.

UFC puts a lot of money into this site via advertising. I like gifs as much as the next guy but if the UFC asked Kirik to take down their content, I 100% support his business decision to do so. Phone Post

Here's a gif just for you teamquest

(don't worry it's just a prop..well possibly, lol)

yeah, im not gonna leave the UG, just probably not post here for events.

kirik has to understand that...i mean literally every other place allows you to have a full discussion, with visual aids. i don't think he's gonna be mad at people who feel the same.

as far as checking on news, discussions, etc. i still like the UG

JustPeed - There's already a big thread on r/mma from people who have left/leaving the ug and staying over there.

A lot of people not familiar with the ug were surprised that we have to pay to be able to post pictures/gifs and then even more surprised now that we can't fully use the features we pay for for whatever we like.

Sad days, the forum is still a ghost town tonight. Never seen a post fight this slow. Usually a thread will be off the front page in minutes... Its just dead tonight. Phone Post 3.0

Having to have a blue name for posting pictures is the biggest gripe I have with this forum. I'm a member of several forums and this is the only one where you have to pay to post pics. That just limits content, and every thread is filled with people asking for blues to post their pictures. I dont mind paying to support the UG, but every mudnamer should be able to post their own pics. We'd have a better UG/OG for it.

Einar -
JustPeed - There's already a big thread on r/mma from people who have left/leaving the ug and staying over there.

A lot of people not familiar with the ug were surprised that we have to pay to be able to post pictures/gifs and then even more surprised now that we can't fully use the features we pay for for whatever we like.

Sad days, the forum is still a ghost town tonight. Never seen a post fight this slow. Usually a thread will be off the front page in minutes... Its just dead tonight. Phone Post 3.0

Having to have a blue name for posting pictures is the biggest gripe I have with this forum. I'm a member of several forums and this is the only one where you have to pay to post pics. That just limits content, and every thread is filled with people asking for blues to post their pictures. I dont mind paying to support the UG, but every mudnamer should be able to post their own pics. We'd have a better UG/OG for it.
Very true, its a dang shame that even though plenty pledge support by buying a blue that forum errors and glitches with the app go unfixed and ignored even though they have been brought to the admins attention over and over. Phone Post 3.0

athsportsnutrition -

The microsoft paint pictures are hilarious 

^ Phone Post 3.0

JustPeed - 
Einar -

Very true, its a dang shame that even though plenty pledge support by buying a blue that forum errors and glitches with the app go unfixed and ignored even though they have been brought to the admins attention over and over. Phone Post 3.0

Agree, always thought it was odd to pay to support a site and never see any of that money go back into the improving the site/app that you were supporting. Sure they claim they were improving things but I work in tech and know that there was no f'in way they were paying anybody to fix issues that were constantly brought up given how long they dragged on. Between that, the Lloyd Irvin support and the password debacle I've spent less and less time here.