I think Andy Foster deserves a round of applause.

Dude has really taken our sport serious since he became the athletic director here in CA and he is in my opinion the most vocal and most aggressive about actively trying to better the regulation of mixed martial arts. He is fervent on the issue of weight cutting, dropped the proverbial "ban hammer" on Shlemenko, and now surprise tested them entire UFCFN71 card? I think this dude deserves a round of applause from the mma community. Or at least a handy under the table at dinner or something.

Anyone else down with what Foster is doing out here in the lower left coast? Phone Post 3.0

I agree. Andy is good for the sport. He did good things for MMA in Georgia and he continued doing good things since he moved to the CSAC. I think the sport needs more commissioners like him Phone Post 3.0

i think this forum needs more members like op who spread positivity and appreciation of others.

D241 -

i think this forum needs more members like op who spread positivity and appreciation of others.

I really appreciate that D. Certainly trying to do my part to keep us afloat here haha. Phone Post 3.0

SC MMA MD - I agree. Andy is good for the sport. He did good things for MMA in Georgia and he continued doing good things since he moved to the CSAC. I think the sport needs more commissioners like him Phone Post 3.0
Vu. I wasn't aware of what he did or where he was previous. Glad to know that this is his "thing" so to speak. I fully support him. He is the polar opposite of commissioner Dood. Thankfully. Phone Post 3.0

I agree. There will be a lot of resistance and criticism, but I respect what he's doing. Phone Post 3.0

Hahahaha Phone Post 3.0

Schlemenko kangaroo court was a debacle. Fuck the CSAC. Phone Post 3.0

JimmersonzGlove - Schlemenko kangaroo court was a debacle. Fuck the CSAC. Phone Post 3.0
Lol yeah why the fuck would you thank him for that!?!?

People just love to submit. This whole forum loves authority like it's a drug. Phone Post 3.0

I'm curious what u guys would like to see done or how u would handle things? Instead of just shitting on him maybe make a suggestion? I'm pretty objective. Let's hear ur side. Phone Post 3.0

I remember when lil Andy was knee high to a grasshopper.....He's a good dude. Phone Post

SidRival_PBTT, Rival Fitness 661 - I'm curious what u guys would like to see done or how u would handle things? Instead of just shitting on him maybe make a suggestion? I'm pretty objective. Let's hear ur side. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah that came off aggressive lol. Andy is a billion times better than the Armando for sure. However that schlmenko thing needs Jake shields attention. Phone Post 3.0

SidRival_PBTT, Rival Fitness 661 - Dude has really taken our sport serious since he became the athletic director here in CA and he is in my opinion the most vocal and most aggressive about actively trying to better the regulation of mixed martial arts. He is fervent on the issue of weight cutting, dropped the proverbial "ban hammer" on Shlemenko, and now surprise tested them entire UFCFN71 card? I think this dude deserves a round of applause from the mma community. Or at least a handy under the table at dinner or something.

Anyone else down with what Foster is doing out here in the lower left coast? Phone Post 3.0
Agree vu Phone Post 3.0

Shiloh -
SidRival_PBTT, Rival Fitness 661 - I'm curious what u guys would like to see done or how u would handle things? Instead of just shitting on him maybe make a suggestion? I'm pretty objective. Let's hear ur side. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah that came off aggressive lol. Andy is a billion times better than the Armando for sure. However that schlmenko thing needs Jake shields attention. Phone Post 3.0
For sure.. But in the scope of the blunders* the NSAC has been the source of the last 7 months alone.. Foster is looking pretty solid.

*off the top of my head, Jones being tested for coke when it wasn't legal to do so, then conveniently withholding the results til after the fight.. Andy popping Jan 3, then withholding results til after fight.. Which he pissed hot at again, maybe??? Then the Aldo Brazil debacle.. To point to a few. Phone Post 3.0

TTT! 

He is moving towards ending weight cutting in a very intelligent fashion currently, and I think in the future he will be remembered positively for the change he made in MMA Phone Post 3.0

SC MMA MD - He is moving towards ending weight cutting in a very intelligent fashion currently, and I think in the future he will be remembered positively for the change he made in MMA Phone Post 3.0
I couldn't agree more. Vu Phone Post 3.0

Just gonna go ahead and bump this. #UFC214

Andy has now not only gotten weight cutting reform done in California, but we discussed his 10 point plan during the last ABC Medical Sub-Committee meeting and passed a motion to have it presented at the upcoming National ABC Meeting. I think it stands a very good chance of being endorsed at that meeting.

I spoke with him at an event in LA for awhile.  You can tell he really knows what he is talking about and tries to make the sport safer for everyone involved.  I didn't have enough good things to say about him after our conversation