I think BJ will take the Florian fight lightly : (

Unfortunately, as much as I want BJ to be king of the castle at Lightweight this time around, I think he loses a close decision 47-48, IMO, after he takes Kenneth-Flo lightly :(

I hope he doesn't, but I can't see anything more than him still being obsessed over GSP's grease bidness. Say it ain't so BJ, and please prove the diehard BJ fans of the world wrong :( :( :(!

hankhill - i hope he comes ready to fight!

Yep. I hope so too.

Got propane?

Or propane accessories?

why?

he lost to GSP cause he lost.

he trained, he took it seriously, he intedned to win, he just lost.

he didn't take Jens, Joe or Sherk lightly at all whatsoever.

I think Ken Flo would have had a better shot had he fought BJ before BJ fought GSP.

hughes and serra combined in their last fights with GSP lasted less than Penn. GSP is fucking good, dude makes it look easy...so easy that people start thinking they're gonna beat BJ now too.

now he's got a point to prove. Kenny has had Huerta and Joe to prepare for Penn...BJ has had Sherk and GSP to prepare for Florian.

people have shit way out of perspective right now.

Poopyface TomatoNose - Unfortunately, as much as I want BJ to be king of the castle at Lightweight this time around, I think he loses a close decision 47-48, IMO, after he takes Kenneth-Flo lightly :(

I hope he doesn't, but I can't see anything more than him still being obsessed over GSP's grease bidness. Say it ain't so BJ, and please prove the diehard BJ fans of the world wrong :( :( :(!

What a bunch of bullshit.

BJ has moved his training camp outside Hawaii and has a real S&C coach and program for the first time ever.

He is well aware of the negative comments about him because of his complaints about 'grease gate' and I'm guessing he REALLY doesn't want to lose 2 championship matches in a row.

More than likely we will see the fittest BJ ever in this fight.

"why? he lost to GSP cause he lost. he trained, he took it seriously, he intedned to win, he just lost. he didn't take Jens, Joe or Sherk lightly at all whatsoever. I think Ken Flo would have had a better shot had he fought BJ before BJ fought GSP. hughes and serra combined in their last fights with GSP lasted less than Penn. GSP is fucking good, dude makes it look easy...so easy that people start thinking they're gonna beat BJ now too. now he's got a point to prove. Kenny has had Huerta and Joe to prepare for Penn...BJ has had Sherk and GSP to prepare for Florian. people have shit way out of perspective right now."

You have a point...but I hope he's truly focused.

Why is it so impossible to people that Kenny can beat BJ simply because he's the better fighter?

I'm not saying definitively it's the case. I'm just saying that by setting up these expectations, these pre-ordained excuses, you're robbing him of any chance of proving to be that good.

^ proving my point yet again. I love BJ fans.

One thing we know for sure, is that if BJ should lose, there will be atleast a thousend threads, with different excuses, created.
In fact, it has already started.

Okkun - One thing we know for sure, is that if BJ should lose, there will be atleast a thousend threads, with different excuses, created.
In fact, it has already started.

dude florini was greasier then a freshly squeezed newborn. phil nurse still hasnt cut the umbilical.

and he kicked him in the balls like 20.5 times.
and poked all 3 of his eyes.

and hes been doin dis since bj was in his fathers nutsack. he been fighting already.

He gets in shape to make weight.

He may still take it lightly, but he won't be miserably out of shape this time.

im sure everytime bj fights he actually stops training... three to four months of television and sharpening his surfing skills.. i heard he also gets addicted to both crack and heroin knowing that his next opponent is nothing to worry about. this makes sense right? just as much sense as everytime bj has a fight people thinking he is in no way making sure he will come out on the winning side. now if he was constantly fighting people of my caliber ( i dont train ) then i would understand him not being serious but come on. throughout his career he has fought many top level fighters. he is a champion multiple times. he is obviously serious about his profession.....

Florian by massive underdoggedness! 

hughes and serra combined in their last fights with GSP lasted less than Penn. GSP is fucking good, dude makes it look easy...so easy that people start thinking they're gonna beat BJ now too.

now he's got a point to prove. Kenny has had Huerta and Joe to prepare for Penn...BJ has had Sherk and GSP to prepare for Florian.

This.

LilBrockonmychest - I agree w some of the above posts...if a lazy Penn can smack the shit out of Sherk thats pretty impressive. it's amazing how you lose to arguably the #1 p4p fighter in the world and now you can't beat Florian. I love watching Kenny but someone please tell me what he is better at than BJ (psst...it's not bjj, wrestling, or striking)

It is cardio and hellbows.

But I don't see him beating bj's autopilot.

Hey buddy, how about a fitted shirt.

he better take kenny seriously,cause if he dosen't............

Easy win for BJ Gsp can train Kenny all he wants he can't teach him to be as big and as good of a wrestler as he is to hold BJ agains't the cage for the first 2 rounds to tire him out

The Notorious OMG - why?

he lost to GSP cause he lost.

he trained, he took it seriously, he intedned to win, he just lost.

he didn't take Jens, Joe or Sherk lightly at all whatsoever.

I think Ken Flo would have had a better shot had he fought BJ before BJ fought GSP.

+1