i think dana should be muzzled w/ his ref comments

look at the othe rmajor sports,
you criticize the officials? BAM BIG ASS FINE BITTTCH!!!!!

KIZER? FINE THAT BALD HEADED BASTARD!

RyanWilcox - I agree.
shootfightermike - 
RyanWilcox - I agree.

I disagree. I'm not exactly a BLAF fan but if he thinks there's something that's fucking up the sport that he can't immediately change, why not vocalize it?

Dana should be muzzled period. Hell, name any company worth their salt that has a President that acts and talks like Dana. They'd be fired. Quick.

I don't agree with it in other sports and I don't agree with it here. I would love it if NFL coaches were free to speak their minds.

Disagree 100%

These commissions and officials have no one to answer to, it's nice to have someone in power call them on their shenanigans.

Dana is in a position where people who don't work for him are messing with his business and he should be allowed to speak on that

I usually like Dana and think that most of crap he say is pretty funny, but this ref thing has got me puzzled.  With betting and everything, it seems inappropriate to comment too muchon/create a feud with a single ref.

ChokeEmOut - 
CarterSimpson - I disagree. I'm not exactly a BLAF fan but if he thinks there's something that's fucking up the sport that he can't immediately change, why not vocalize it?

He could do alot more than he lets on...Zuffa and the NSAC are in bed together..for fucks sake they hired the former director of the NSAC in Ratner. You gonna tell me Ratner has no "friends" at the NSAC?

Probably true, but I can see the threads now. "DANA PULLING STRINGS AT NSAC" "NSAC CORRUPT" "UFC = EXC"

I dunno. Dana's a cock, but this doesn't seem unreasonable to bitch about.

Fuck, they pulled strings at the NSAC to get the UFC at firesale price, I'm sure he could get the refs changed.

specifically his comments about steve mazzagatti

goodell would fucking kill him
stern would kill him

why does he have frreee reign?

The blaf hate is getting outta hand.

even selig would muzzle dat muttt

gary bettman= ????

whaTTT???????^

ttt

Wrinkle - Disagree 100%

These commissions and officials have no one to answer to, it's nice to have someone in power call them on their shenanigans.

Exactly.

It's a game of checks & balances, my friend.

Beezulbubba - Fuck, they pulled strings at the NSAC to get the UFC at firesale price, I'm sure he could get the refs changed.

Could you please elaborate?

Cindy

I agree with muzzling Dana on this.