I think Frankie wins a rematch

I honestly think Frankie will win a rematch against Maynard, He only really shine'd in the 1st. I don't see Maynard doing that to Frankie again to be honest. Either way it was a fun fight and it shows how much Edgar improved from the last fight. Im shocked his wrestling was so good against someone like Maynard!

now on to Edgar vs Pettis which will be another War

I think so too, but it's hard to say how gassed Gray was after the first. He threw a shit load of punches.

I agree but their is a possibility maynard doesn't use up that much energy trying to finish and just just uses it to take Edgar down but u never know Phone Post

He did win the rematch.....

Mmmmm frankie couldn't beat a gassed out gray maynard, how the fuck is he going to beat a well conditioned maynard?

I was surprised Maynard caught him and I think Frankie takes the rematch.

Frankie has beaten the last two LW champions to get where he is at and I don't understand why people doubt him.

KingOfFighters - Mmmmm frankie couldn't beat a gassed out gray maynard, how the fuck is he going to beat a well conditioned maynard?

Maynard couldn't beat a Frankie who got dropped 50 times in one round, how the fuck is he going to beat Frank if that doesn't happen again?

orcus - 
KingOfFighters - Mmmmm frankie couldn't beat a gassed out gray maynard, how the fuck is he going to beat a well conditioned maynard?

Maynard couldn't beat a Frankie who got dropped 50 times in one round, how the fuck is he going to beat Frank if that doesn't happen again?
THIS, Frankie had NO idea what world he was in. I have no idea how he made it out of the first...that kid has heart.

On a side note, Maynard has some chin. It looked like nothing phased him

The only man who can knockout maynard is maynard.