I think I have decided on a new truck

Toyota Tacoma crew cab 4x4 TRD Off Road, V6 Tow Package.

*subject to change

That's a fine truck for going into the woods and enjoying some butt fuckery

1st post is usually correct. Phone Post 3.0

F150 would be my choice, but the Tacoma has unbelievable resale value! Phone Post 3.0

What are the must have accessories?

lights? Bedcover? Tinted window?

F250 ftwwww Phone Post 3.0

We're looking pretty hard at this year's dodge eco-diesel Phone Post 3.0

tjmitch - What are the must have accessories?

lights? Bedcover? Tinted window?
Truck nuts and a rainbow flag Phone Post 3.0

If you are going to go with that set up on a Tacoma, you'd probably be better off just going to a full size anything. This is coming from someone who drives a Tacoma, too. Mine is regular cab, 2.7 liter (4cyl) 4x4, the only way they should be made IMO (damn them for discontinuing the regular cab). Anything beyond those specs price jumps so much that you are best off just going with a full size, especially if you are going to invest in accessories. A stripped down F-150 would probably be good to look at.

dan47 - If you are going to go with that set up on a Tacoma, you'd probably be better off just going to a full size anything. This is coming from someone who drives a Tacoma, too. Mine is regular cab, 2.7 liter (4cyl) 4x4, the only way they should be made IMO (damn them for discontinuing the regular cab). Anything beyond those specs price jumps so much that you are best off just going with a full size, especially if you are going to invest in accessories. A stripped down F-150 would probably be good to look at.

F-150 wont fit in my garage no full sized pick up will

V6? Really? Are you towing your tampons?

That's the three-on-the-tree model, right?

Fucking old school. Phone Post 3.0

Done deal - pick her up tomorrow Phone Post 3.0

PatK - That's a fine truck for going into the woods and enjoying some butt fuckery

Thanks for the review!

tjmitch - Done deal - pick her up tomorrow Phone Post 3.0
Congratulations Phone Post 3.0

BULL BAR WITH FOG LIGHTS.......OR ROOF MOUTED LIGHT BAR.....LOOKS SICK ON TACOMAS...... Phone Post 3.0

BIGWHITESEXY - BULL BAR WITH FOG LIGHTS.......OR ROOF MOUTED LIGHT BAR.....LOOKS SICK ON TACOMAS...... Phone Post 3.0

AND A PUNISHER HITCH COVER

Get a window sticker of Calvin pissing on something. Phone Post

Shoulda got a coloraydo

http://youtu.be/__tzPkZywdE Phone Post 3.0

V6 "truck" ????

Just get a Honda CRV Phone Post 3.0