I think I have found my future wife! vid!!

Wait for it....the very end is where I completely fall head over heels for this woman.  She's like a female version of me!!!!

Had to wait for it and I think you found your match

TexasBadAss - Had to wait for it and I think you found your match

I'm telling you, she's like a female version of me!

Angry found his match!! Phone Post 3.0

Low standards Phone Post 3.0

She's right. The whole afterlife argument is so fuckin childish.

if she would of said fuck the police in there somewhere. angry prolly would of wet himself

It was only when she stepped into ad hominem did she become like you. 

She's not wrong.

The Man With No Screen Name - Low standards Phone Post 3.0

Low standards?    Quite the contrary.  She's intelligent and pulls no punches.  She's not afraid to call an idiot an idiot.  

LOL@someone who claims she is not an idiot not knowing the definition of faith and then insulting others. Perfect match for ai, except for the fact that she appears to be female.

angryinch -

Low standards?    Quite the contrary.  She's intelligent and pulls no punches.  She's not afraid to call an idiot an idiot.  

She's no 9.5 bro. Phone Post 3.0

angryinch - 

But are you smart enough to know one when you see one?  Who is that man in the mirror, angryinch?

That chick is awesome though.  Cute, nice accent, smart.  There is definite potential for her to be on overbearing cunt, but she certainly amused me in this clip.

That bish is probably an fucking terror in the sack. Would smash, then sneak out, then jerk off remembering it 10 years later.

Does she like music and seashell necklaces? Phone Post 3.0

BravoPUA - Does she like music and seashell necklaces? Phone Post 3.0

I'm sure she does. 

Carnage425 - 
sadic1 - LOL@someone who claims she is not an idiot not knowing the definition of faith and then insulting others. Perfect match for ai, except for the fact that she appears to be female.

Yup. Very typical and generic formula. Try to sound intellectual, say something based on ignorance, make no real or logical points and then throw in an insult.

it is actually a purely logical point.

That is what faith is, and there is no point arguing it with brainwashed individuals.

That is why these threads are silly and I don't even know why i'm typing this.

Would you still marry if she was a pitbull loving cop? Phone Post 3.0

Carnage425 - 
shaqitup - 
Carnage425 - 
sadic1 - LOL@someone who claims she is not an idiot not knowing the definition of faith and then insulting others. Perfect match for ai, except for the fact that she appears to be female.

Yup. Very typical and generic formula. Try to sound intellectual, say something based on ignorance, make no real or logical points and then throw in an insult.

it is actually a purely logical point.

That is what faith is, and there is no point arguing it with brainwashed individuals.

That is why these threads are silly and I don't even know why i'm typing this.

It is faith based on understanding, scripture, experiences of the community of believers and personal experiences of the believer, not just blind obedience to the rules.

No it is 100%, you can suspend logical thought on this topic all you want but please stop expecting others to do the same.