I think I have found my future wife! vid!!

I can just imagine her furiously typing away on Pinterest about how annoying police scrapbooking is and calling anyone that disagrees an asshole.

you should try and get a date AI

. Phone Post 3.0

She had the definition of faith wrong, period. The definition of faith, at least the definition she was attempting to reference is belief in something without having proof, NOT without having evidence. The difference is more than a little significant if you consider that many people have been sent to prison or death without proof of what they did, but few have been convicted without any evidence. Like most of the vocal atheists around here, this woman has most likely spent a lot more time on the internet trying to become an atheist stereotype than she has learning in school or learning about any of the religions she attempts to critique.

But she said "idiot" on behalf of your team, so YAY! lol

angryinch - 
BravoPUA - Does she like music and seashell necklaces? Phone Post 3.0

I'm sure she does. 

then what are you waiting for???????

Mencken -

It was only when she stepped into ad hominem did she become like you. 

Hahaha this Phone Post 3.0

sadic1 - But she said "idiot" on behalf of your team, so YAY! lol
Lol Phone Post 3.0

We need to make this happen. I want to see her call you idiot the first time you forget to take out the trash.

The bitch is correct. Probably a bitch, but a correct one. Phone Post 3.0

AI, you would dump her ass within a week, I promise you that.

She's doing all this because she's not getting a good dickin' and she's not getting a good dickin' because no man actually wants to be with her.

sadic1 - She had the definition of faith wrong, period. The definition of faith, at least the definition she was attempting to reference is belief in something without having proof, NOT without having evidence. The difference is more than a little significant if you consider that many people have been sent to prison or death without proof of what they did, but few have been convicted without any evidence. Like most of the vocal atheists around here, this woman has most likely spent a lot more time on the internet trying to become an atheist stereotype than she has learning in school or learning about any of the religions she attempts to critique.

She actually most likely spends very little time thinking about being atheist.  It (religion) just doesn't make any sense to her, so she moved on.  She was involved in an abortion debate with someone of faith, who was citing their religious beliefs for reasoning.  She feels those beliefs are idiotic, and she said so.

Bad Monkey - 
sadic1 - She had the definition of faith wrong, period. The definition of faith, at least the definition she was attempting to reference is belief in something without having proof, NOT without having evidence. The difference is more than a little significant if you consider that many people have been sent to prison or death without proof of what they did, but few have been convicted without any evidence. Like most of the vocal atheists around here, this woman has most likely spent a lot more time on the internet trying to become an atheist stereotype than she has learning in school or learning about any of the religions she attempts to critique.

She actually most likely spends very little time thinking about being atheist.  It (religion) just doesn't make any sense to her, so she moved on.  She was involved in an abortion debate with someone of faith, who was citing their religious beliefs for reasoning.  She feels those beliefs are idiotic, and she said so.

She was on a show that was apparently about whether or not God exists, so I am thinking this is a question she has considered quite a bit. I understand that the context of her original conversation may have been in regard to abortion specifically, but her statement was much broader, aimed at faith as a whole, and was, as mentioned, incorrect. I don't think a casual atheist will typically find themselves filming on a show about God's existence.

Heaven exists/God exists, same point

sadic1 - Heaven exists/God exists, same point

no

Hammerstein - 

So in your eyes, the courts/justice system are faith-based?

Given his posts on this thread, he can't have it any other way.  We have a faith based justice system. 

Hammerstein - 

Isn't that the effect whenever someone is convicted of a crime without incontrovertible truth? Jurors decide they are willing to make a leap of faith, however, small or great, using the evidence available as their basis for their faith.

sadic1 - 
Hammerstein - 

Isn't that the effect whenever someone is convicted of a crime without incontrovertible truth? Jurors decide they are willing to make a leap of faith, however, small or great, using the evidence available as their basis for their faith.

Oh boy...  

My recent thread here http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts_updsub&forum=2&thread=2468570&page=1&pc=1  applies perfectly to you. 

Fuck that. Smart women are usually cunts and this video proves it. She could've gone a different route instead of insulting the man.

sadic1 - 
Bad Monkey - 

She was on a show that was apparently about whether or not God exists, so I am thinking this is a question she has considered quite a bit. I understand that the context of her original conversation may have been in regard to abortion specifically, but her statement was much broader, aimed at faith as a whole, and was, as mentioned, incorrect. I don't think a casual atheist will typically find themselves filming on a show about God's existence.

I didn't realize the premise of the show.  My mistake, I thought it was a discussion on abortion.  

Regardless, I personally don't know anyone that devotes much time to atheism.  I do know many that can seem "hardcore" when discussing it, mostly because it can be frustrating debating someone who always defaults back to "it's magic" and is unwavering in their position even though by definition they believe without proof.  

I see nothing similar. She had a good argument.