I think I married a potato. (No pics)

So last night a huge thunderstorm can through the city and we lost power for a few hours.

While discussing the power outage my wife dropped this bombshell on me:

"So if I run to the grocery store tonight, will my car stereo work? Since there's no power?"

Yup.

I married her. In the plus side she can cook and takes great care me. Also, she has a masters degree. Phone Post 3.0

Lol, as long as the potato makes you happy all is good. Phone Post 3.0

In for answers... Phone Post

Ha. Kinda cute.

Don't worry bro. My ex wife thought you could unlock a car remotely by putting the key fob next to the microphone and letting the person on the other end hold the phone next to the locked car.

Women have no idea how the physical world works. Phone Post 3.0

Jeez. I think you married a woman not a potato..

Yet, I bet all women could be able to explain the human dynamics of any other people. Yet don't understand electricity

You could easily convince most women that water doesn't conduct electricity, so their safest bet is to leave all the sinks running... Phone Post 3.0

^during a thunderstorm lol Phone Post 3.0

So I've decided to use this thread as a log of wacky shit she says.

During a game of "family feud"tonight.

Question is "name a movie about space aliens"

Her answer : Space Jam

Oh boy. Phone Post 3.0

Buy a potato clock and plug her in. Phone Post 3.0

I thought she looked like a potato. Which is a round flat ass body. You are actually just married to a normal woman.

There's nothing like sticking your dick in a potato Phone Post 3.0

Maybe she's on to something, no power at the radio station no radio. Phone Post 3.0

I will follow the rules for you
Phone Post 3.0

Jambo888 - 
Claw Hand - Don't worry bro. My ex wife thought you could unlock a car remotely by putting the key fob next to the microphone and letting the person on the other end hold the phone next to the locked car.

Women have no idea how the physical world works. Phone Post 3.0

that is awesome

I literally giggled loudly and said the exact same thing.

Great minds bro.

Wait, wait, wait....

Masters in what? I have to know... Phone Post 3.0

LOL Phone Post 3.0

OPs wife

http://i.imgur.com/EwdWZPe.png Phone Post 3.0

The power went out last week and a female friend of mine asked if the toilet would still work, I told her she better use it before the battery ran out Phone Post 3.0

jasperb - Maybe she's on to something, no power at the radio station no radio. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0