I think I married a potato. (No pics)

LikeH2O -
jasperb - Maybe she's on to something, no power at the radio station no radio. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0
Holy shit Phone Post 3.0

Yossarian - So I've decided to use this thread as a log of wacky shit she says.

During a game of "family feud"tonight.

Question is "name a movie about space aliens"

Her answer : Space Jam

Oh boy. Phone Post 3.0
It is about space aliens. Phone Post 3.0

Sub

My wife does that kind of shit to me all the time, the worst is when your finding out something or watching a movie together. She starts asking me questions there is no fucking way possible I know the answer to unless I travel to the future. Phone Post 3.0

Agent Kruger -
RustyBrownsRingDonuts -
Yossarian - So I've decided to use this thread as a log of wacky shit she says.

Oh boy. Phone Post 3.0
It is about space aliens. Phone Post 3.0
Yea.... That's kind of the entire plot of the movie. Phone Post 3.0
Lol I just thought it went over my head and I am a potato too Phone Post 3.0

superiordanes - 
LikeH2O -
jasperb - Maybe she's on to something, no power at the radio station no radio. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0
Holy shit Phone Post 3.0

How big was this blackout? Live close to the radio station?

Don't the radio stations have generators though?

Jeffersonbastard - Don't the radio stations have generators though?

I would think so.

Phone Post 3.0

Claw Hand - Don't worry bro. My ex wife thought you could unlock a car remotely by putting the key fob next to the microphone and letting the person on the other end hold the phone next to the locked car.

Women have no idea how the physical world works. Phone Post 3.0
That last line absolutely sums it up Phone Post 3.0

I love when women say shit like that! My wife has dropped some doozies on me over the years. I need to start writing them down. Phone Post 3.0

The best ones I've heard have been from spoiled private school girls. The ones who can practically split atoms because they are in advanced education, but can't pour themselves a glass of water because they are spoiled rotten. I dated this girl, book smart as hell, who did not know that the mailman would carry your mail if you put up your little flag. Receiving only. Until she was 22, she drove to the post office or, after hours, the big parking lot box at BiLo to send mail. Phone Post 3.0

TeamBeekerMMA - The best ones I've heard have been from spoiled private school girls. The ones who can practically split atoms because they are in advanced education, but can't pour themselves a glass of water because they are spoiled rotten. I dated this girl, book smart as hell, who did not know that the mailman would carry your mail if you put up your little flag. Receiving only. Until she was 22, she drove to the post office or, after hours, the big parking lot box at BiLo to send mail. Phone Post 3.0
But she could split a fucking atom with her teeth. Love those broads. Phone Post 3.0

Yossarian - So I've decided to use this thread as a log of wacky shit she says.

Oh boy. Phone Post 3.0

Well she's technically correct

Yossarian - So last night a huge thunderstorm can through the city and we lost power for a few hours.

While discussing the power outage my wife dropped this bombshell on me:

"So if I run to the grocery store tonight, will my car stereo work? Since there's no power?"

Yup.

I married her. In the plus side she can cook and takes great care me. Also, she has a masters degree. Phone Post 3.0

Depends if the station is local. Enough electricity in the air will cause EMP like effects that could take out radio and stations as well.

RoryTheRedNosedPunchingBag - Haha! Great thread Phone Post 3.0
Would you give it a 9.5? Phone Post 3.0

http://youtu.be/Qhm7-LEBznk Phone Post 3.0

My wife goes to trivia with her friends and calls me whenever there is a history question (i'm a bit of a nerd). Her reasoning behind not knowing really any important dates was and I quote: " not everything that happened in the past is history" I had to leave the room.

my 22 year old niece was completely confused about day light savings. it was explained to her that the night the clocks are turned back she will get an extra hour of sleep.

she asked " well like who is the person is charge of actually turning the clocks back?"

she's going to be a nurse.

Lol... That seriously sounds like something my girlfriend would ask.
She takes care of me and is faithful, but man, that girl can be as dumb as a sack of hammers Phone Post 3.0

That's kinda adorable.. Phone Post 3.0